Asus ZenFone Live L2 is the latest budget device which is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Asus ZenFone Live L2 runs Android Oreo and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery. Here we will gather all the software update information of the ASUS ZenFone Live L2.
With this update, Asus improved the overall security features and improved the performance of the Asus ZenFone Live L2. You can check for the software update manually from the Asus ZenFone Live L2 Settings > General > About phone > Update Center. Then tap on System update> Check for update. But if you’re an advanced user and don’t want to wait for a long, install the firmware update package manually. The firmware with build number WW-15.07.1907.39 is currently available for download from below.
How to Download Over-The-Air Update..?
The OTA (over the air) usually comes to your device automatically but there is no guarantee how long it would take you to receive the OTA individually. This means even if the update is available in some parts of your region, you may not get to see it for weeks due to phase-wise roll out. So, the alternative way is to search for the software on your own. To do it,
- In your phone Settings > General > About phone > Update Center.
- Then tap on System update> Check for update.
- If the update shows as available, then tap on Download.
The software may weigh a lot in size. So, the ideal way is to find and connect to a Wi-Fi network. Then download the OTA via Wi-Fi. It will save your carrier data charges. Your Asus ZenFone Live L2 must have at least 50% or more before installing the new security update.
Here are the details of the firmware which brings the latest Google Android security patch for Asus ZenFone Live L2.
- Device Name: Asus ZenFone Live L2
- Baseband Version: WW-15.07.1907.39
- Security Patch Level: 2019-07-01
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Region: Global
- Update 2019/7 Google security patch
- Update 2019/03-2019/06 Google security patch
- Update Google security patch 2019/3, 2019/4, 2019/5
- Update Google security patch
- Update ASUS app
- Update Google security patch 2019/2
- Update Asus apk
How to Install Update on Asus ZenFone Live L2.?
We have to follow the regular method and use the Odin tool to install the new stock firmware on Asus ZenFone Live L2. We have put up the tutorial below which will help you install the latest stock firmware on your phone. Do make sure to check the guidelines before you install the new update.
- Supported for Asus ZenFone Live L2
- Charge your device to 50% or more.
- Your device must be running on Stock ROM (for method 1)
- Before upgrading, take a complete backup of your data.
Method 1: Upgrade via Recovery:
- Download the firmware 15.00.1902.102 from the above download section and move it to your device storage.
- Now we need to enter the device into the recovery mode.
- To do so, Switch off your phone > Hold and Long press Power button + Volume Up
- Now in the recovery menu, select the option Apply update from sd card.
- Now Choose update.zip OTA firmware file which you downloaded.
- Wait for some time as the installation process completes.
- Now reboot your phone to complete the process. That’s it.
Method 2: Upgrade via ADB Sideload:
If you are running Custom ROM and want to install this firmware, then you can simply upgrade your device by following this method. Follow the link to know the step-by-step process.
I hope this guide was useful to upgrade your device.
So, that’s it, guys. Grab the update fortify your Asus ZenFone Live L2 from all security vulnerabilities. We hope his tutorial was useful. If you have got any doubts then do reach us through the comments section.