On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi 10S (codenamed thyme) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 10S.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 10S Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 10S
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mi 10S
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 10S
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 10S
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 10S back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10S
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 10S.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
China Firmware Flash File:
V22.214.171.124.RGACNXM: Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
V126.96.36.199.RGACNXM: Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Mi 10S, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10S (thyme) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.