On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (codenamed renoir) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 11 Lite 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 11 Lite 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 11 Lite 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 11 Lite 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Stable ROM Flash File
V188.8.131.52.RKIMIXM: Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
V184.108.40.206.RKIMIXM: Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Europe Stable ROM Flash File
V220.127.116.11.RKIEUXM | Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Russia Stable ROM Flash File
V18.104.22.168.RKIRUXM | Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Japan Stable ROM Flash File
V22.214.171.124.RKIJPXM: Recovery ROM
China Stable ROM Flash File
- Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.