On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Poco F3 (codenamed alioth) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Poco F3.
- Xiaomi Poco F3 Specs Overview
- Advantages of Stock ROM:
- How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F3
Xiaomi Poco F3 Specs Overview
The Poco F3 features a 6.67 inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and has support for HDR10+. The company claims a peak brightness of 1300 nits. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 built on a 5nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor which consists of one Kryo 585 core clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 585 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
In terms of optics, we have a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 20MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos at 30 fps, while the front camera is only limited to 1080p video recording. For video recording, we only have EIS(Electronic Image Stabilization) and no OIS(Optical Image stabilization) on any of the sensors.
The smartphone will come with Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12 for Poco running on top. We will have two storage options for this device: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage. In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0.
For sensors, we have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, color spectrum, and compass. Powering it all is a 4520 mAh battery that supports 33 fast wired charging. The company claims the smartphone goes from 0-100% in 52 min using the provided adapter and cable in the box. The smartphone is available in three color options: Arctic White, Night Black, and Deep Ocean Blue.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Poco F3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Poco F3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Poco F3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Poco F3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Poco F3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco F3 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco F3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco F3.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Flash File:
Europe Firmware Flash File:
|V126.96.36.199.RKHEUXM – Recovery ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RKHEUXM – Fastboot ROM|
Russian Firmware Flash File:
|V184.108.40.206.RKHRUXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Turkey Firmware Flash File:
|V220.127.116.11.RKHTRXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Taiwan Firmware Flash File:
|V18.104.22.168.RKHTWXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V22.214.171.124.RKHTWXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.RKHTWXM – Fastboot ROM|
India Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F3 (alioth) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.