On this page, we will share all the latest Poco M3 (codenamed citrus) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Poco M3.
Poco officially pulled the curtains of their latest M series smartphone, the Poco M3. It was launched officially on the 24th of November, but most of the specifications of the smartphone were already leaked or twitted out by the company before the release. This was a highly anticipated device in the budget segment as the M series from Poco is very well taken, specifically by the Indian demographic. Now, let’s check out the device specifications below.
Table of Contents
Poco M3 Device Overview:
The smartphone features a 6.53 inch IPS LCD with an FHD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. This is not a high refresh rate panel like some other Poco devices. Under the hood, we have the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 which comes with the Adreno 610 GPU. This is not a blazing fast processor by any means, but it can handle most tasks quite easily. It is one of the most widely used processors for mid-range or budget Android devices.
At the back, we get a dual-tone design with one tone holding the triple camera setup. Here, we get 48 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, 2 MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 lens, and a
2 MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The primary comes with phase detection autofocus for better focus speeds. As for the front side, we get a single 8 MP sensor with an f/2.1 lens. It is housed in a water drop style at the top.
We get two storage variants with the Poco M3 with only a single RAM option: 4GB+64GB and 4GB+128GB. In terms of connectivity, we do get all the basics, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0,
GPS, Infrared port, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. But the most striking features of the device is its huge 6,000mAh battery and dual speaker setup for stereo. It supports fast charging of up to 18W and one can even charge other devices using the Poco M3, that is it even doubles up as a power bank for other devices. We get three colour options with this smartphone: Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, and Power Black.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Poco M3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Poco M3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Poco M3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Poco M3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Poco M3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco M3 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Poco M3
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Poco M3.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Europe Firmware Flash File:
Global Firmware Flash File:
|MIUI Version||Download Link|
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Taiwan Firmware Flash File:
Turkey Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco M3 (citrus) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.