In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Poco M5 firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Poco M5.
Xiaomi Poco M5 was launched in India powering MediaTek Helio G99 SoC and features a 6.58-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD, a triple rear camera unit setup with a 50 MP primary sensor, a 5,000mAh battery, and running with Android 12 under MIUI 13.
Xiaomi Poco M5 Device Overview:
The Poco M5 features a 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Helio G99 processor built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex_A76 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13 skin running on top of it.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single selfie camera at the front. The triple camera setup consists of a 50 MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2 MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The selfie camera at the front is a 5 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The front and back camera systems 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with three storage options: 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM. We also get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get an accelerometer, proximity, compass, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that can be topped up quickly using an 18W power adapter. The smartphone has three color options: Black, Green, and Yellow.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are why you need to download and save the Poco M5 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Poco M5
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Poco M5
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Poco M5
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Poco M5
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Poco M5 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Poco M5
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Poco M5.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
India Firmware Files:
Europe Firmware Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Poco M5, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Poco M5; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.