On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi 10A (codenamed dandelion_c3l2) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A Overview
Xiaomi Redmi 10A features a 6.53-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 processor coupled with 2/3/4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Xiaomi Redmi 10A comes with a 13MP rear Camera with LED flash, and a 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 10A runs on Android 11 out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 10A Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi 10A
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi 10A
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi 10A
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi 10A
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi 10A back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 10A
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Firmware Files:
Global Stable ROM:
|V126.96.36.199.RCZMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RCZMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.RCZMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.RCZMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.RCZMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
India Stable ROM:
|V22.214.171.124.RCZINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.RCZINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RCZINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.RCZINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Europe Stable ROM:
|V220.127.116.11.RCZEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.RCZEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V22.214.171.124.RCZEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V126.96.36.199.RCZEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Indonesia Stable ROM:
|V188.8.131.52.RCZIDXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.RCZIDXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.RCZIDXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V18.104.22.168.RCZIDXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V22.214.171.124.RCZIDXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Taiwan Stable ROM:
|V126.96.36.199.RCZTWXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RCZTWXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi 10A, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 10A (dandelion_c3l2) successfully; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.