On this page, we will share all the latest Redmi 9 Power (codenamed lime_in) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi 9 Power.
Recently Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi 9 series smartphones, and along with them, the company released a power edition Redmi 9 with a massive 6,000 mAh battery. Well, the device came out of the box with Android 10 and promised to receive the next version of Android OS; 11.0. Now, let’s check out the device specifications below.
Table of Contents
Redmi 9 Power Device Overview:
The Redmi 9 power sport an all-plastic built budget device. It features a 6.53 inch IPS LCD panel with an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and will be protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. In terms of processing power, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, which is a lower mid-range processor built on the 11nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 260 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and 4 Kryo 260 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. The device comes with Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 12 running on top.
Coming to the cameras, It sports a triple camera setup at the back, which features a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor(120 degrees field of view) with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, It has a single 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens, which will be housed in a waterdrop style notch at the top.
The device comes with three RAM variants of the phone with the standard starting at 4GB, which will have internal storage of 128GB. Then we also get a 6GB and an 8GB variant with 128GB of internal storage. And finally, the top variant will have 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. There is a dedicated slot for MicroSD expansion, though, so even the standard storage of 128GB should be enough for most people. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Infrared sensor, and USB Type-C 2.0. There is a massive 6,000 mAh battery on the phone, which is the USP of the device. It is capable of 18W fast charging and 2.5W reverse charging. It will be available in four color options: Gray, Green, Blue, Orange.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 9 Power Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi 9 Power
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi 9 Power
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi 9 Power
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi 9 Power
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi 9 Power back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
India Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power (lime_in) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.