Do you have Xiaomi Redmi 9i in your hands and want to flash Stock ROM file? Well here is the stock firmware collection for Xiaomi Redmi 9i users for every region. In this article, we will share the complete list of the Xiaomi Redmi 9i Stock ROM flash file and follow the guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash tool.
Since Android is a highly customizable software and there is always a possibility that you may end up in a situation of lagging, boot loops, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Xiaomi Redmi 9i stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi 9i
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi 9i
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi 9i
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi 9i Flash Files:
|V126.96.36.199.RCDINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.RJCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.RJCMIXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9i
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 9i:
To install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9i, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:Guide to Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Device
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9i successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
I have search redmi 9i flash file or firm its not found, from will i get could you please send me the link, I got one but when i flash that one imei no i missing