On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi 9T (codenamed lime) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
There were rumors about a budget Redmi device coming in the first month of 2021, and we finally have it in the form of Xiaomi Redmi 9T. The Xiaomi Redmi 9T was globally unveiled in January, and now we have all the information about this new budget Redmi device. So what does this new Redmi device has in store for us in 2021? Let’s find out in this article.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi 9T features a 6.53 inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display goes all the way up to 400 nits, and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The processor inside the smartphone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 which is built on an 11nm manufacturing process. This is a year-old processor designed for mid-range devices, and Xiaomi is definitely looking to cut some corners in terms of price by included an old processor with this smartphone. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 260 Gold cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and four Kryo 260 Silver cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
In terms of camera, we get a quad-camera setup at the rear, and a single low megapixel camera at the front. The quad-camera setup comprises of a 48Mp primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we only get a signal 8MP sensor paired with an f/2.1 lens. Both the front and the rear setup is only limited to 1080p video recording.
The smartphone runs on Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 12 skin on top of it. There are three storage options for the smartphone: 64GB + 4GB RAM, 128GB + 4GB RAM, and 128GB + 6GB RAM. There is a dedicated slot for microSD expansion too. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. The battery inside the Redmi 9T is huge, with a capacity of 6,000 mAh. It also supports 18W fast charging and 2.5 reverse wired charging. The smartphone is available in four colour options: Carbon Gray, Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, and Ocean Green.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 9T Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi 9T
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi 9T
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi 9T
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi 9T
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi 9T back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9T
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9T (lime) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.