Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 06:50 pm
On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi K40 (codenamed alioth) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi K40.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Device Overview
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 features a 6.67 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, has a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and has a refresh rate of 120Hz. Under the hood, we get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chip which is built on a 7nm manufacturing process. This is an octa-core processor with one Kryo 585 core clocked at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 core clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 585 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
We get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front in terms of optics. The triple setup houses a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP Marco sensor. On the front, we see a single 20MP selfie camera. The rear setup is capable of 4K video recording, while the selfie camera is limited to only 1080p video recording. The phone comes with Android 11 out of the box with MIUI 12 skin on top.
There are four RAM and storage(UFS3.1) options for this device: 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM + 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM + 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and USB Type-C 2.0. For sensors, we have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all up is a decently sized 4520 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. The company claims 0-100% charge in just 52 min using this included 33W fast charging adapter. The smartphone is available in three color options: Black, White, and Aurora.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi K40 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi K40
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi K40
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi K40
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi K40
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi K40 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi K40
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi K40.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Europe Firmware Flash File:
China Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi K40 (alioth) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.