On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (codenamed camellian) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G.
- Redmi Note 10 5G Device Overview:
- Advantages of Stock ROM:
- How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
Redmi Note 10 5G Device Overview:
The Redmi Note 10 5G features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chip built on a 7nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2.
Coming to the optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple rear camera consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we get an 8MP sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. Both the front and the rear camera setup is limited to 1080p video recording.
The Redmi Note 10 5G has six storage options: 64GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage + 8GB RAM.
In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 10 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi Note 10 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi Note 10 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Redmi Note 10 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi Note 10 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 10 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Indian Firmware Flash File:
Indonesia Firmware Flash File:
Turkey Firmware Flash File:
Global Firmware Flash File:
Europe Firmware Flash File:
China Firmware Flash File:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:Guide to Install MIUI ROM [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G (camellian) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.