On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 (codenamed mojito) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi Note 10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi Note 10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi Note 10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi Note 10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 10 back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Europe Firmware Flash File:
|V220.127.116.11.RKGMIXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 (mojito) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.