Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is the successor of the Redmi Note 7 series. It runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. The device already received the China and Global Stable version software update. Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM] with requirements and guides also.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop, or soft brick issues. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your device again depends on the model number.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the app’s loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations, and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that many of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi Note 8.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi Note 8 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware Collections:
- V184.108.40.206.RCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.RCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V18.104.22.168.RCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V22.214.171.124.RCOMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.RCOEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V188.8.131.52.QCOMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.QCOEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V220.127.116.11.QCOEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- V10.3.1.0.PCOINXM: India Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.2.0.PCOIDXM: Indonesia Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.6.0.PCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.2.0.PCOMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.5.0.PCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
- V10.3.2.0.PCOCNXM: China Stable ROM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM | OTA ROM
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Redmi Note 8. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
In order to install MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, we have provided two methods, either you can follow the Recovery method or the fastboot method. You will find a detailed guide on both methods in a link which is given below:
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.