The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is the latest budget model (European version) of the popular Redmi Note 8 series. The Redmi Note lineup doesn’t require any introduction as Xiaomi has always provided pretty good Note series devices with really good hardware specifications. All the Redmi Note models are performance-focused that also offer damn good battery capacity which makes it value for money. We can expect that the new Redmi Note 8T will continue the legacy of the Redmi Note 8 success in 2020. Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Stock Firmware Collections with a complete step by step guide to install the firmware manually.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can easily build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your Redmi Note 8T again depends on the model number.
Redmi Note 8T Specifications
The handset was launched in November 2019 with a splash-proof body, quad rear cameras, fast charging, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, etc. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 10 out-of-the-box. The device comes with a 6.3-inches Full-HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 409 ppi and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen. It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with Adreno 610 GPU, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB storage.
The storage is expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. The device is equipped with a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP (wide, f/1.8), an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2), a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4), and a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It has an LED flash, PDAF, HDR, Panorama, Gyro-EIS, etc. While the front features a single 13MP selfie shooter (wide, f/2.0) with HDR, Panorama, and AI Face Unlock support.
In terms of the connectivity options, the device includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Infrared Port, USB Type-C, FM Radio, etc. While the handset features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity, compass sensor. It’s backed by a decent 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With each and every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Redmi Note 8T.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Redmi Note 8T ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Stock Firmware Collections:
- V126.96.36.199.QCXMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.QCXRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.PCXMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.PCXMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.PCXRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V126.96.36.199.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V188.8.131.52.PCXMIXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V184.108.40.206.PCXMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V220.127.116.11.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V18.104.22.168.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V22.214.171.124.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
- V10.3.2.0.PCXRUXM: Russia Stable ROM – Download Page
- V10.3.1.0.PCXMIXM: Global Stable ROM – Download Page
- V10.3.5.0.PCXEUXM: Europe Stable ROM – Download Page
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Redmi Note 8T. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.