On this page, we will share all the latest Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (codenamed gauguin) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
Xiaomi recently unveiled several Redmi series smartphones. Two of these budget-oriented devices are 5G compatible, while one of them still only supports 4G. Among the three devices, the most expensive and best of the lot is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. Let’s take a look at what this device has in offer for us.
Table of Contents
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G: Device Overview:
The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G features a 6.67 inches IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. It also supports HDR10, which is quite rare in the budget segment. In terms of resolution, we 1080 x 2400 pixels with a display that has a 20:9 aspect ratio. The front panel is also protected Gorilla Glass 5 exactly like the backside as this is a glass sandwich phone. Coming to the performance, we get the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G, which is an octa-core processor with 2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 cores and 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570 cores. It comes with Adreno 619 for all the graphics intensive tasks.
Coming to the cameras, we get to the USP of this device, which is the primary camera on the rear side. It is a quad-camera setup at the back with a 108MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and finally, we have a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a 16MP selfie camera housed in the hole punch at the screen’s top. This 108 MP sensor is from Samsung, and on paper, this sensor is better than the one we had on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
We get two RAM options with the phone: one 6GB variant and another 8GB variant. As for the storage, we get only 128 GB with the 6GB RAM model and 128GB or 256GB with the 8GB RAM model. There is support for even UFS 2.2, which is considered faster than the UFS 2.1 but definitely not in the same league as the UFS 3.0. We also get stereo speakers in this new Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, GPS, NFC, Infrared, and USB USB Type-C 2. Powering it all up is a 4,820 mAh battery, which can go from 0% charge to 100% in a rapid time. Officially they claim a full charge is possible in just under an hour. There are three color variants for the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G: Gray, Blue, and Red/Mint.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
China Firmware Flash File:
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide To Flash Fastboot ROM
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.