Acer Nitro 5 and 7 are one of the best laptops on the market. They have been performing well because of the features that they are packed with. Both laptops are good for gaming, coding, editing, rendering, and much more.
This laptop serves gaming and professional use, though users report an issue with their Acer Nitro Laptop. Some users are complaining about the connectivity issues, while some are facing WiFi disconnecting problems on their Acer laptops. In this tutorial, we will troubleshoot to fix the WiFi or Internet connectivity issue on their Acer Nitro 5 and 7.
Why am I facing WiFi Issues with My Acer Nitro Laptop?
The WiFi issues might occur on your laptop due to many reasons. These can be hardware issues, software issues, or something else. But, you can fix it easily at home by trying the methods we will mention. Before that, take a look at the other reasons for the issues.
- You might not have turned on the WiFi.
- The laptop is using an outdated driver.
- There might be some bugs with the files.
- The hardware was not loaded correctly during the boot.
- Startup files issues.
- There are some software issues with the laptop.
- The laptop is encountering hardware malfunctions.
How To Fix WiFi Issues on My Acer Nitro Laptop?
We are here with the fixes that you can try easily on your Acer laptop to fix the occurring issue. So, check out the listed methods below.
Restart Your Laptop
The first thing that we will suggest you do is to restart the laptop. So, when you restart the laptop, all the system files are loaded correctly, so if there is an issue caused by it will be fixed. To do this, follow the steps which are given below.
- Press Alt + F4.
- Now, choose restart from the drop-down menu.
- After it, click on the OK button.
So, now your computer will be restarted to wait for it. And after it, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Turn On and Off The Airplane Mode
If the issue is occurring to you, then the other thing you can try is turning on and off the airplane mode on your computer. When you turn on the Airplane mode, it will turn off all the drivers used for connectivity. And, when you turn off the airplane mode, it will start the drivers for the connectivity; by this, you will be able to fix the WiFi Problem. You can do this easily by following the steps which are given below.
- Open Start Menu.
- Now, search for “Flight Mode”.
- Click on the best relevant search.
- Now, you will see the option of airplane mode.
- Click on it to turn it on.
After turning it on, again turn off the Airplane mode and check whether the WiFi is working or not.
Update The Driver
If the issue persists, we suggest you update the driver. You can easily do this by following the steps which are mentioned below. However, for updating, your laptop should be connected to the internet. So, connect your laptop with the ethernet cable, Bluetooth, or USB Tethering.
- Open Start Menu.
- Now, search for Device Manager.
- Select the best relevant result.
- After it, double-click on the Network Adapter.
- Now, select the driver and right-click on it.
- Select the Update Driver Option to update it.
- Follow the instructions which are given on the screen to complete the update setup.
Restart the laptop and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Reinstall The WiFi Driver
The other thing that we will suggest to you is to install the WiFi driver again on your laptop. You can do this easily by following the steps which are given below.
- Open Acer Official Support Page.
- Now, type the serial number of your Acer Nitro 5 or 7.
- After it, select the best relevant result and click on find.
- Now, the product page will open for your laptop.
- Choose the operating system according to your need.
- After it, click on “drivers”.
- Now, the list of all the drivers will open.
- Click on the download button of the WiFi Driver.
- After downloading, go to the downloaded file location.
- Double-click on it, and the installation setup will run.
- Complete it, and after it, restart the laptop.
- Now, check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Factory Reset the Laptop
If the issue persists, then factory reset the laptop to fix this issue. This might also work, and you can fix the issue. Before doing this, make sure to create a backup of the files.
Visit Service Center
After doing all the methods, if the WiFi issue is still there, you might have to go to the service center to fix it. There are possibilities that it can also happen due to hardware malfunction. So, the professionals will be able to fix it easily. Therefore, visit your nearby service center to get the WiFi issue fixed.
The WiFi issue is normal on laptops if there is no hardware problem. So, if you are facing this issue, you might be able to analyze the cause of the issues through the reasons we have listed. Also, we have explained the steps through which you can fix this issue easily. So, this was all for this article. If you have fixed this issue through any other steps, share it with us in the comment section below.