Disney+ is one of the subscription-based video streaming services owned and operated by The Walt Disney company. The service offers movies, TV shows, etc. With the help of unlimited data plans or cheaper rates, now the users can easily subscribe and stream videos online on their smart TVs or mobile app. Due to the subscription-based service, users can create or delete their profiles from the app. Check how to add and delete the Disney+ user profiles by following this simple guide.
Currently, the Disney+ service is available in the USA, Canada, and the Netherlands. However, the service will release soon in other regions as well. Now, if you’re a Disney+ subscriber and want to add a profile or delete a profile then you will need to follow a few steps.
Steps to Add Disney+ User Profile
- You need to sign in to the Disney+ account from your computer or mobile app.
- At the top-right corner of the computer, you will get your profile icon (bottom-right for mobile).
- Click on it and select the Edit Profiles option.
- The profile page will open and you just have to click on Add Profile (+) icon.
- Now, choose a profile icon > add a profile name > click on the Save button.
- The page will go back to the Who’s Watching? screen and you will see the newly added profile.
Steps to Delete Disney+ User Profile
Deleting a user profile from the Disney+ account is also very easy.
- Open the Disney+ app on your PC/mobile.
- Go to the Profile section in the upper-right corner for the computer or bottom-right corner for the mobile.
- Click on the Edit Profiles option.
- On the Edit Profiles page, select the Edit button (pencil icon) of the particular profile which you want to delete.
- The Profile edit page will open > Click on the Delete Profile option at the bottom.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click on Delete again to confirm.
- That’s it. The particular profile will be removed and you’ll get back to the Who’s Watching screen.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.