Disney+, who don’t know about this streaming platform, Disney+ came into the limelight because of its new unique concept that made a revolutionary change in its field over the past few years. First, however. Disney Plus was launched in 2020 in America with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, and other competitive streaming services.
But can Disney + hang with the streaming goliaths? Well, it seems like Disney Plus has faded away because it’s now almost regular since the users have to face issues using Disney+. For example, recently, users started complaining that Disney Plus is not working on their Samsung, Sony, LG, or Oneplus TV.
When we investigate this error, we have found many reasons behind this, and guess what? We have also been able to resolve this issue with just a few simple tricks you may also like. So, if you want to know them, you must read this guide.
How To Fix Disney+ Not Working on Samsung, Sony, LG, or Oneplus TV
There are various concepts out there in Google regarding this issue, but no one provides some sort of fixes that are really reliable and can fix this issue. But, don’t worry, as we have provided some fixes here that will surely help you out. So, let’s take a look at them.
- First of all, you need to check if the Disney Plus servers are working properly. You can check it on DownDetector.
- The second thing that causes this error is the older version of the Disney+ application on your TV. So, you can check if there is any update available for the Disney+ app on your TV.
- Restart your Disney Plus application and TV as well.
- Did you check your internet connection? If not, then use the Ookla speed tester and check your router’s connection speed. However, if you find that it doesn’t give you proper speed, then contact your service provider and ask them to fix it.
- You can also try clearing cache data on your TV.
- If possible, try using the Disney+ on any other device to ensure that there is no compatible issue with your TV.
- It is possible that the content you are trying to watch might not be available in your region.
- Still, find no luck? Don’t worry! We have another option, and you can simply reinstall the Disney+ application on your TV and check if it helps.
So, these were some potential fixes that you can try to fix if Disney Plus is not working on their Samsung, Sony, LG, or Oneplus TV. We hope this guide has helped you. However, if the issue is still not resolved, we recommend you contact the support team and ask them for help.