The Xiaomi 13 Lite is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers some great features. The phone has a 6.55-inch FHD+ 120hz display, Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 5G processor, and 12 GB of RAM.
From this post, you can download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Xiaomi 13 Lite devices. Now that Google has released the stable build of its latest OS, Android 13, many OEMs are quick to jump on this bandwagon. Going by the track record of Xiaomi, it is no surprise that they have also released an update for their latest flagships. This new MIUI 13 update would bring in a plethora of noteworthy features for the end-users.
To begin with, the new brings in improvements like multi-language support, user privacy, revamped clipboard features, and more. Other than these, there are a few design changes, like an updated media player and support for themed icons to match wallpaper colour. Here are the detailed instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 13 Lite devices.
Xiaomi 13 Lite Device Overview:
With its affordable price tag, the Xiaomi 13 Lite Lite is a great choice for those looking for a feature-packed smartphone. Boasting a 6.55-inch FHD+ display with a refresh rate of 120hz, the phone delivers a smooth and immersive viewing experience. Its Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 5G processor and 12 GB of RAM provide reliable performance and seamless multitasking, while the 256 GB of storage offers ample space for your photos, videos, and apps.
The phone’s camera is also worth mentioning, with a 50 MP primary rear camera that produces stunning photos and videos. Running on the latest Android 12 operating system and powered by a 4500 mAh battery, the Xiaomi 13 Lite Lite ensures a smooth and long-lasting user experience.
Not only is it packed with features, but the Xiaomi 13 Lite Lite is also aesthetically pleasing with its sleek metal body, available in black, blue, violet, and silver. Overall, the Xiaomi 13 Lite Lite is a great smartphone for those who want a premium experience at an affordable price.
How to Install Android 13 for the Xiaomi 13 Lite
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi 13 Lite
- You need a Windows PC with ADB and Fastboot installed.
- Download Latest Mi Flash Tool and Extract it on your PC.
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- We do not recommend you attempt this process without a battery percentage of 70 or more to avoid any unforeseen shutdowns in the middle of the process.
Download Android 13 Update
You may now download the Android 13 for the Xiaomi 13 Lite devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads||Changelog|
|Europe Stable ROM:
How to Install Android 13 on Xiaomi 13 Lite
Install Fastboot ROM
- Download the MIUI xxxx Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi 13 Lite
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Install Recovery ROM:
In a case where you can still access your data partition, or just want to update your firmware using the recovery, the following steps will deem useful.
- Download the ROM file compatible with your device, and rename it to update.zip.
- Transfer it to the root of your internal storage.
- Proceed by booting your Xiaomi device into recovery mode by pressing both the Power and Volume Up buttons together.
- Once you enter the recovery mode, you can navigate using the volume up and down keys, and use the power button to select an option.
- Scroll down and select the “Install update.zip” option, and give your phone a while to do the task.
- Once done, if your phone doesn’t reboot automatically, just navigate and select the “Reboot” option from the recovery.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install the latest Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 13 Lite. Please let us know in the comments section if you still have any queries. Rounding off, here are iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks, which you should also check out.