Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H) (grandprimeve3g). We had already shared some custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE. This ROM is based on AICP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this unofficial AICP OS on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H). This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H).
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (Custom ROM, AICP)
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (Custom ROM, AICP)
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial AICPOS on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.1.2 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE based AICP OS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
What Is AICPOS?
AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!! Until Lollipop,the rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features. If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn’t CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 7 Hotspot Shield Alternative VPN Services You Can Use
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE
- How to install MIUI on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (SM-G531H)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Grand Prime
- How To Dual Boot Galaxy Grand Prime Using Dual Boot Patcher (Qualcomm and VE 3G)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE (AICP):
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AICP OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AICP OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: naimrlet