The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (trlte) was launched in September 2014, running Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out of the box and later upgrading to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you’re looking to update your Galaxy Note 4 to Android 9.0 Pie, you’re in the right place. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of downloading and installing the Android Pie update on your Galaxy Note 4 using a ported ROM. Get ready to experience the sweet new features of Android Pie on your device.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie introduced a number of new features and improvements, including:
- Adaptive Battery and Brightness: uses machine learning to optimize battery and brightness settings based on usage patterns.
- App Actions: predicts what you’re about to do and suggests actions to help you get tasks done more quickly.
- Slices: brings parts of your favorite apps directly to the Google search bar, making them easier to access.
- Digital Wellbeing: includes features like App Timer, Wind Down, and Do Not Disturb to help you manage your phone usage and disconnect when needed.
- New Navigation: new gesture-based navigation system that allows you to navigate your device with simple swipes.
- New System UI: redesigned settings menu and notification shade, featuring new colors, icons, and typography.
- Enhanced Security Features: includes features like improved encryption, secure DNS, and Android Protected Confirmation.
- Camera Improvements: added support for multiple cameras and new camera features, like night sight.
- Accessibility Improvements: includes new accessibility features like Sound Amplifier, Live Caption, and Select to Speak.
- Performance Improvements: under-the-hood changes that improve overall performance and make apps load faster.
Guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Galaxy Note 4?
If you want to install the latest version of Android OS on your device, please follow this guide below to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie update for Galaxy Note 4.
Ensure you have an Unlocked Bootloader and installed TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
- Supported on Galaxy Note 4
- Charge your phone up to 50% or more.
- Download and Install the Latest Samsung USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Do a full data wipe in the stock recovery (this is mandatory, the twrp wipe will not work)
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy Note 4
- Install the latest TWRP recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
- Download the Android 9.0 Pie update for Galaxy Note 4 :
OS Download Link Pixel Experience Download
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Gapps package. [Flash Gapps after rebooting to a system and then back to recovery]
[su_note note_color=”#fee9e9″ text_color=”#000000″]Warning: We are not responsible if you brick your device. Do it at your own risk.[/su_note]
Instructions to Install:
- Move the download Android 9.0 Pie and Android Pie Gapps to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide on how to flash custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- reboot to system, then again recovery and then you can follow the same guide to flash the Gapps file on your phone.
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie Update on Galaxy Note 4.
Root Android 9.0 Pie on Galaxy Note 4 :
We are not responsible if the rooting procedure didn’t work on your phone.
Download and Install Magisk root on your phone.
If you don’t want Magisk rooting guide, then you can try SuperSU Root on Android Pie ROM.
I hope this guide helped install the Android 9.0 Pie update for Galaxy Note 4.
hi, this works on Galaxy Note 4 N910C EXYNOS???
Similar question; Does this work on Galaxy Note 4 EXYNOS?
Hi, can you please advise if this is compatible with Note 4 dual sim model N9100 ?