Last year’s ROG Phone II was a great success for the company and Asus didn’t allow it to break that streak. Asus ROG Phone 3 Launched with specifications Like Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+, massive 6000 mAh battery, 144 Hz display, 64 MP Camera, and much more.
If you’re using the ROG Phone 3 or planning to buy it, you should check out this article for once. Here we have shared the list of all Asus ROG Phone 3 Stock Firmware which you can use to revert back to stock ROM or fix many bugs.
It’s worth mentioning that the ROG Phone 3 only launched in Europe and Asia region which includes India, Europe, and the US. We all know that Android is an open-source platform based on Linux and can easily be customized or tweaked. Most Android users only love the OS due to its customizations only. However, improper way of customizations or flashing incompatible files can cause your device to brick easily. In some cases, installing the Custom Firmware, Root, or mod files may slow down the device performance or bring any other software issues. But you can easily fix all of the software-related issues or boot loop issues by installing the Stock ROM again on your device.
If you’re using the ROG Phone 3 and facing any issues like software performance decrease, battery draining, slow charging, network issue, app force close, and more, flash the Stock Firmware. Here we have shared all the update lists, pre-requirements, and installation steps below. But before going to the topic, check out the Asus ROG Phone 3 specifications and Stock Firmware advantages below.
Asus ROG Phone 3 Specifications: Overview
The ROG Phone 3 sports a 6.59-inch AMOLED panel with HDR 10+ support. Combine that with the industry-leading 144Hz refresh rate and 25ms touch latency and you’ve got a panel tailor-made for gaming on the go.
After the ROG Phone 2 debuted with a souped-up Snapdragon 855 Plus, the ROG Phone 3 is doing an equivalent with a 3.1GHz Snapdragon 865 Plus CPU and overclocked Adreno 650 GPU combo for blazing-fast performance. There’s also a special cooling system to stay the warmth out of the case when overclocking for higher framerates. this is often an enormous phone and it’s to be to contain the huge 6,000mAh battery. There’s a charger bundled with support for 30W wired fast charging.
While cameras aren’t the simplest thing for a few gaming phones, the Asus ROG Phone 3 packs a triple camera setup on the rear that has a primary 64 Megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor, a secondary 13 Megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 3rd 5 Megapixel macro camera. The 64 Megapixel camera is capable of 8K 30fps and 4K 60fps video. On the front, there’s a 24 Megapixel camera.
It runs on Android 10 out of the box with ROGUI on top. X-Mode gives you complete control over performance and even changes the color of the ROG logo on the rear of the phone. Meanwhile, Armory Crate lets users tweak inputs and settings to optimize each individual game. Asus’ ultrasonic bumpers make a return on the Asus ROG Phone 3. The haptic shoulder buttons now support swiping and sliding gestures and may even be split to act as four bumpers rather than two.
ROG Phone 3 Stock Firmware
The Stock Firmware of Xiaomi devices (MIUI) and each & every Stock ROM comes by default on a device by the smartphone OEMs with some limited customizations and options. Therefore, the Stock ROM always offers better system performance, smoothness, and stability than third-party ROMs.
While Custom Firmware comes with so many customizations, functionalities that visually impress any user. But they offer so many bugs, stability issues, and more. You can’t really use any Custom ROM as a daily driver as compared to the Stock ROM.
You may also get screen freezing, touch unresponsive, camera error, boot loops, slow performance, OTA update issue, battery draining, network dropping issue, etc. If you’re facing these kinds of issues on your ROG Phone 3, then you should simply install the Stock ROM again. Check out the advantages of Stock Firmware below.
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your device
- Install Stock ROM to fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade or Downgrade ROG Phone 3 Stock Firmware
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fixes the lag or stutter on ROG Phone 3
- Can fix software update (OTA) issue
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable)
List of ROG Phone 3 Stock Firmware Collections
|18.0410.2106.138||1. Upgraded system to Android 11
2. Some 3rd party apps are not yet compatible with Android 11
3. Please back up your data before upgrading to Android 11. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android 10 by official software package, it will erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
4. Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, Phone, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, Weather, Sound recorder, Settings, Data Transfer, Local backup, Setup wizard, System update apps
5. Support to keep Bluetooth connection when airplane mode is activated
6. Adjusted notification tray to Android 11 design. Support notification conversations
7. Classic style of power button menu supports device control and Google Pay in Android 11
8. Integrated PowerMaster features in Mobile Manager into Battery Settings
9. Added PowerMaster functions in battery settings, such as slow charging、select charging limit、custom battery modes、Hibernate apps settings, and so on.
10. Adjusted the Quick Settings panel design. Support media control function. Added Nearby Share tiles (Need to add manually).
11. Added lock task, screenshot, share options after long pressing the app icon of the task in recent apps screen.
12. Adjusted Calculator design to the latest Android style
13. Added “Show blocked calls in call log” option in Call log Settings of ASUS Phone app
14. Added setting alarm by date and group alarm features in Clock
15. Support new editing page in Gallery app
16. Updated the default selection logic of data category in Data Transfer
17. Adjusted the pages in Setup wizard
18. Adjusted options and update mechanism in system update setting
Steps to Install Asus ROG Phone 3 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to check out the download links and the pre-requirements carefully.
- This guide and Stock Firmware files are only supported for the Asus ROG Phone 3 device.
- Keep your device battery charged at least 50% or above.
- You need a PC or Laptop and a USB cable for your device.
- Take a device backup at first before doing anything on your device. Otherwise, you may lose all of your device data.
- Install the Latest Asus USB Drivers on your PC.
- For the second method, you have to download ADB Fastboot drivers.
Method 1 – Install via Recovery:
- Download the zip file from the above link and rename the file to update.zip and move to device internal storage (/downloads folder).
- Now, Switch Off your device and reboot into recovery mode by pressing the Power button +Volume UP button together for a few seconds.
- After booting into recovery mode, select apply update from sd card.
- Now, choose the update.zip file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your ROG Phone 3.
- Done. you have upgraded your smartphone.
Method 2 – Install via ADB Sideload:
- First, you need to download the ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows and Mac and extract it on your PC.
- Now, move the downloaded OTA zip file to installed ADB Folder.
- You need to enable USB Debugging on your handset.
- Go to your PC/Laptop and open the extracted ADB Folder and open Command Prompt by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now, reboot your phone to recovery mode by pressing the Volume UP + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Connect your mobile to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Now, enter the following command in the command prompt and hit enter:
- This command will show if any fastboot device is connected. If it doesn’t show, then please check the drivers are installed properly and try again.
- If your device is listed, then type the command given below and press enter:
adb sideload File_name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is complete, restart your device.
- Done. You have successfully upgraded the Asus ROG Phone 3.
We hope that you have successfully installed the Stock ROM on your Asus ROG Phone 3 device. Feel free to comment down below about your queries or thoughts.