On this page, we will guide you on how to remove the Google account or bypass the FRP lock verification on the BLU C5 Plus C130EQ phone.
Most Android users, sign in to their device using a Google account to access all Google apps such as Google Play Store, Gmail, Youtube, and many more. Unfortunately, some device owners may end up losing their credentials later on. If you have performed a factory data reset on your BLU C5 Plus and you forgot the previously signed Google account, then don’t worry.
What is FRP?
FRP means ‘Factory Reset Protection. It’s a new security feature from Google which activates while you log in with Gmail on your device for the first time. Once it activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or log in with the same old Google Account Credentials. This helps to maintain the device’s security or privacy up to an extent. You can’t use the BLU C5 Plus device, useless until you bypass the FRP lock.
Now, let us take a look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock.
- The guide will only work with the BLU C5 Plus C130EQ model.
- Charge your BLU C5 Plus battery to at least 60%.
- Download the required tools and drivers, install them on your device
- To revert back: Instructions to install Stock ROM for BLU C5 Plus
Download Required Files:
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed NCK Pro Box Tool on your PC.
- Download Spreadtrum USB drivers and install them on your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Android USB drivers on your PC.
Once you have followed the requirements, you can move on to the steps to remove the FRP lock.
Instructions to ByPass FRP on BLU C5 Plus C130EQ
Method 1: Using NCK Box
Follow these instructions to remove FRP lock on BLU C5 Plus:Follow This Tutorial
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on BLU C5 Plus via Infinity CM2:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it. This is how you can ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on BLU C5 Plus device. We hope that you found this guide useful. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to write down in the comments below.