On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your BLU C5 Plus C130EQ. Well, the device is based on Android 8.1 Oreo which is powered by the Spreadtrum SC7731e soc processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on BLU C5 Plus C130EQ, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the BLU C5 Plus C130EQ Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from BLU C5 Plus
- You can fix the boot loop issue on BLU C5 Plus
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on BLU C5 Plus
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot BLU C5 Plus
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore BLU C5 Plus back to Factory State
How to Flash BLU C5 Plus C130EQ Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your BLU C5 Plus C130EQ, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: BLU C5 Plus C130EQ
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
BLU C5 Plus C130EQ Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: BLU_C130EQ_V8.1.G.04.08_GENERIC_13-01-2021_1613
File Size: 774 MB
Android Version: 8.1 Oreo
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your BLU C5 Plus C130EQ device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.