Are you using the new Nokia 2.2 as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Nokia 2.2. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Nokia 2.2. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File and DA File: Download.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Nokia USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Nokia 2.2
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Nokia 2.2 MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
Follow This Tutorial
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Nokia 2.2.
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Nokia 2.2 MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.