Are you using the new Umidigi A7 and A7S as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Umidigi A7 and A7S. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 10.0 and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Umidigi A7 and A7S. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Umidigi A7 | Umidigi A7S.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Umidigi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Umidigi A7 and A7S
Follow these instructions carefully to remove FRP lock on Umidigi A7 and A7S MediaTek-powered device via SP Flash tool:
You can also take a look at our video guide to remove FRP lock on Umidigi A7 and A7S.Video Tutorial Steps to Bypass FRP Lock on any MediaTek Device via SP Flash Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Umidigi A7 and A7S MediaTek running device. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.