With faster and cheaper internet, we have shifted to online streaming of music and subscription-based systems that offer much more versatile and flexible choices. When it comes to online music streaming platforms, one name is definitely hard to miss, Spotify. It is one of the most popular audio streaming services used all over the globe. You can tune into numerous playlists created by users from everywhere.
Spotify has a simple user experience with a well-organized interface. It provides ease of maintaining playlists, exploring new ones, or even listening to the radio. A Playlist is a collection of songs, the word originated from radio stations. Spotify provides a hassle-free means to create our own playlist for listening to later or to share with the world and take pride in.
Having said these, we sometimes want to check how many people have liked our playlists. It is quite is to check on all the platforms. So let’s check out how we can count the number of souls we reached with the ones we created.
How to Check Your Playlist Like Counts in Spotify on iPhone?
There is a huge debate between iPhone users regarding Apple Music and Spotify, but keeping that aside, many iPhone users prefer to use Spotify. Let’s see how to check the like count on your playlists on your iPhone.
Follow these steps:
- Find “Spotify” on your iPhone home screen and tap the icon. If you don’t have it installed, find it on the “App Store”, and install it and then open it.
- If not logged in, log in to your account. Sign up to make one if it doesn’t exist.
- Once logged in, you can see the “Your Library” tab on the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap on it.
- In the “Your Library” screen, select the “Playlists” tab from the top.
- Your saved playlists will appear. Select the one of which you would like to see the likes count.
- The likes count will appear just below the username and profile picture, under the name of the playlist.
How to Check Your Playlist Like Counts in Spotify on Android?
For Android users, Spotify is undoubtedly one of the best apps for music as it lets free streaming as well. Checking your playlist likes count is pretty much the same process on an Android phone as on the iPhone.
Here’s how you can check it:
- On your android phone, find “Spotify” from the app drawer. Again, if it is not installed, you can find and install it from the “Play Store” and launch it.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account or make one first by signing up if you haven’t already.
- On the Spotify home screen, find and tap on the “Your Library” button in the bottom right corner.
- Here in “Your Library” tap on the “Playlists” tab on top of the screen.
- If you have saved any playlists they will be listed. Make one first if you haven’t.
- To see the likes count of the playlist, tap on it. You will see the likes count listed below the username and name of the playlist.
How to Check Your Playlist Like Counts in Spotify on Windows?
The desktop UI of the app is quite different from the mobile one. Spotify also provides an option called “Spotify Connect” which lets you remotely control listening on another device using one, which means seamless music transition between your mobile device and PC or a Mac. So, it’s great to have the windows app installed on your PC.
Here’s how you can check the playlist like count on windows:
- From the start menu look up “Spotify” in the all apps section, or use the search. In case you haven’t installed it, you can find it on the “Microsoft Store” and install it from there.
- If not logged in, the app will prompt you to log in. Login using your credentials or sign up in case you don’t have an account.
- You can see your playlists on the left pane of the screen. Alternatively, you can find them on the “Your Library” page.
- To go to your library, click on the button on the left top side of the screen, or simply click on the playlist name listed in the left pane.
- You can see the playlist’s like count listed right to the profile picture and username, below the title of the playlist.
How to Check Your Playlist Like Counts in Spotify on Mac?
The Spotify desktop app for mac is similar to the windows app. To check the likes count on your playlists on a mac, follow these steps:
- If you haven’t already, install the mac app from the “Mac App Store” or head over to www.spotify.com/download/mac to download and install it.
- Open and run the app from the list or use Spotlight to find it.
- Log in to your account, or sign up if you don’t have one.
- You can find your playlists listed on the left sidebar of the window. Click on the one you are interested in to find out the likes count on it.
- You can find the likes count in the middle of the screen, beside the username and profile picture.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to install the Spotify app on your Windows PC or Mac, you can use the web version of Spotify to see the likes count on both of them. The web version on the desktop has the same UI as that of Mac or Windows. It is the same process for Windows and Mac.
Here’s how to do it on the web:
- Open your browser on Windows or Mac and head on to https://open.spotify.com
- Log in to your account on the web app or sign up, if you don’t have one.
- You will find your playlists on the “Playlists” section left of the screen, or you can also find them on the “Your Library” page from the left top of the screen.
- Click on the name of the playlist you want to check out the count of likes for.
- The likes count will be right under the playlist title and beside the username.
We all love it when anyone likes a playlist that we made. It somewhat gives us a Radio Jockey vibe. Here we have discussed how you can check the likes count of your playlists in Spotify on any device version of the app. But you have to keep in mind that, although you can see the total number of likes on a playlist, you cannot see which user has liked your playlist. There is no feasible way to do that, as of now. So, here you can note that any app, claiming that they can show who has liked your playlist, can be spam or even malicious. Stay away from such apps and don’t provide them with your passwords or log in credentials. Keep listening to your favourite music or podcast on Spotify.