PlayStation 5 was released by the end of 2020. It comes along with a single DualSense controller. It was a great upgrade over the DualShock controller which was used to play games in the previous PlayStation’. Being a gamer, you must be aware of how cool it will be to play your favorite Apple arcade games on Apple TV using the DualSense controller. That said, do you know how to connect PS5 DualSense Controller to Apple TV?
Most of your favorite Apple games are officially compatible with PS5 Controller. If you don’t know how to connect both devices, then you have finally landed on the best place on the internet. Here, we are going to talk about how to connect PS5 DualSense to Apple TV? So, without any further ado, let’s begin.
Fix: Apple TV Crashing on any Smart TV | Samsung, Google, or more
How to Connect PS5 DualSense to Apple TV?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to connect PS5 DualSense to Apple TV.
- On your DualSense Controller, long-press the PS and Create button simultaneously until the blue light flashes. The blue light indicates that the pairing mode is active.
- Head over to the Settings menu on your Apple TV.
- Choose the Remote and Devices.
- Now, go to “Other Devices” followed by Bluetooth.
- The Apple TV will look for all the available Bluetooth devices. Choose “DualSense Wireless Controller” from all the devices.
That’s it. You have finally connected the PS5 DualSense controller to Apple TV. The controller is a great alternative to the Apple remote to play your favorite games. The best thing is that Apple TV allows to connect up to 4 Bluetooth devices at a time. So, along with the PS5 DualSense controller, you can connect the Xbox controller and wireless keyboard and mouse at a time.
So, this was how to connect PS5 DualSense Controller to Apple TV. If you face any difficulty feel free to mention it in the comments.