In this post, I will guide you on How To Downgrade Galaxy J5 Prime G570F From Android Nougat To Marshmallow (Rollback). Earlier Samsung had released Android Nougat for Galaxy J5 Prime. If you want to upgrade to Android Nougat (August Security Patch Build). In case if you didn’t like the update, you can revert to lower version anytime.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Do Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Now you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Marshmallow from Nougat. Follow the steps which can change back to Marshmallow by download and flash using ODIN software.
Till now the device was running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, now we have Android Nougat. There are few who still care Marshmallow update. So For any reason, you didn’t like the features of Android Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime you can easily revert back to Android Marshmallow. You can downgrade Galaxy J5 Prime to lower android version by the simple and easy method. Check the below Step by Step guide to downgrade your device.
Many users are already tasting the sweetness of Android Nougat, But if you didn’t like Nougat for any reason, you could easily go back to Android Marshmallow with few clicks. In the below guide you will learn how to downgrade Galaxy J5 Prime to Android Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. Follow the below steps to rollback Galaxy J5 Prime to Android Marshmallow.
To Rollback to Marshmallow in Galaxy J5 Prime, you need PC with Samsung Drivers and ODIN software installed.
How To Downgrade Galaxy J5 Prime From Android Nougat To Marshmallow
- This Method is only for Galaxy J5 Prime G570F users.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% or more.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible if you brick or damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download the firmware files necessary from below.
- Read the steps carefully before proceeding.
- Remember this process may erase your data, So backup your data (No Root Required)
- Take a complete backup of your apps and then proceed.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Guide to Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Guide to Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
I hope you have successfully downgraded to Android Marshmallow on Galaxy J5 Prime by following our guide. For any queries or feedback, please leave a comment down below.