Realme recently rolled the Android 11.0 update for the Realme Narzo 30A device globally which brings a new revamped UI, new notification style, privacy dashboard, and many more to the table. If you have installed Android 11 and want to downgrade back to Android 11, then this guide is for you.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to roll back from Android 11 to Android 10 on Realme Narzo 30A (RMX3171). This guide is easy to follow, all you need is a computer with a working USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
Downgrade Realme Narzo 30A from Android 11 to Android 10
First of all, download the appropriate firmware package for your device from the below link. Once that is done, proceed with the instructions steps that follow.
- Supported device: Realme Narzo 30A (RMX3171)
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers: Mediatek USB Drivers and Realme USB Drivers
Download Rollback Package
- Device: Realme Narzo 30A
- Version: RMX3171_11_A.13
- Android: 10
- Download: Link
Now that you have downloaded the rollback package from the above section, just create a complete device backup before proceeding with the below-mentioned steps. This is because the installation steps require a wipe of the data. Once you have done so, here are is everything you need to be aware of regarding the downgrade of Realme Narzo 30A from Android 11 to Android 10.
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install the rollback package on the Realme RMX3171 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the downgrade process on your Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme Narzo 30A RMX3171
You can follow our complete guide with a screenshot: how to flash the stock firmware using the SP Flash tool, or you can watch our youtube video instruction for the same.
So this was all from this guide on how to downgrade or rollback from Android 11 to Android 10 stable build on your Realme Narzo 30A devices. The first boot after the rollback could up some time, this is completely normal. Since a device reset has been taken place as well, you might have to set it up from scratch. Rounding up, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention too.