LG official has started rolling out a new security update for the LG Stylo 4 LMQ710ULS from Spectrum Mobile. The Android 9.0 Pie beta firmware build v19c for the LG Stylo 4 sports the model number LMQ710ULS (aka LM-Q710US or Q710US) respectively. The handset was released back in 2018 with Android 8.1 Oreo over LG UX 7 out-of-the-box. It came with budget specifications and a stylus pen. You can now Download and Install LG Stylo 4 Android 9.0 Pie update from here. Check out the full details.
The Android 9.0 Pie beta firmware V19c was tested last month on the LM-Q710ULS model which is the Spectrum Mobile variant. It’s a software OTA update from V14b to V19c. After the launch of the Android 10 OS version officially, all the smartphone OEMs are trying to deliver Android Pie update completely. LG is in way behind in terms of delivering faster software updates to its devices.
LG Stylo 4 Android 9.0 Pie update Details:
The new software version brings some of the system improvements and bug fixes to the system for better user experience. The software version number is Q710ULS14B_00 which is based on Android 9 Pie. Though there is no official changelog available yet for the software update, we may have to wait for the complete changelog.
The 9 Pie update brings so many useful and unique features to the LG UX custom skin. Such as Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Battery & Brightness, App Slices, App Timer, App Actions, and more. It also includes the Swipe Gesture Navigation, Recent UI, Improved Privacy features, Quick Shortcut toggle, New Notification Panel, Volume Sliders, etc.
- Device: LG Stylo 4
- Model: LM-Q710ULS
- Suffix: ARCHOP
- Region: RCH
- Version: Q710ULS14B_00
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- KDZ: Q710ULS14b_00_CHT_US_OP_0710.kdz
Check for OTA Updates Manually
If you haven’t received the update yet on your phone, you can check for the OTA update notification manually from your device.
- Just head over to the device Settings > About Device > Update Center > Software Updates.
- If the update is available for your device, then just Download and Install it.
Additionally, if you don’t want to wait for a long and know the firmware flashing process on an LG device via kdz firmware file, follow the guide.
LG Stylo 4 LMQ710ULS Firmware | Link (Pie Beta)
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- LG Bridge software – Download and install it on your PC.
- Download the LG USB Drivers tool and install it on your PC.
- Make sure to take a full backup of device data first.
- Charge your device up to 60% at least before proceeding to the flashing steps.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on LG Stylo 4Full Guide to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone
That’s it. Hope this guide is useful to you and you’ve successfully installed the latest Pie firmware update kdz file on LG Stylo 4 device. Feel free to ask in the comments below.