Xiaomi provides an official unlock tool, the Mi Unlock Tool, for users to unlock their bootloader. With this tool’s help, you can rest assured of unlocking the bootloader of any Xiaomi device safely and in an official way—moreover, the newest version of the Mi Unlock Tool, which is the v4.5.813.51. Mi Unlocker Tool unlocks any Xiaomi device’s bootloader after getting permission From MIUI’s official website.
This article will help you download the official Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool. Besides, with this app’s help, you would not be required to check different blogs for learning steps and methods to unlock the bootloader of any Xiaomi device. All the Xiaomi smartphones used to come unlocked in the past, but now, Xiaomi has pulled the plug on it for some security reasons, and all the devices are coming locked.
However, you do not need to worry as we have got your problems covered and will help you with everything you need for unlocking your Xiaomi device in this article. So without further ado, let’s get straight into the article;
- What is Bootloader Unlock?
- Advantages of Unlocking the Bootloader
- What is Mi Flash Unlock Tool?
- Download Official Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51
- Official Changelog of the Update
- Compatible Devices
- How to Use the Mi Flash Unlock Tool v3.3.525.23
What is Bootloader Unlock?
Bootloader unlocking refers to removing the restrictions placed by the manufacturer on the bootloader of an Android device. The bootloader is a crucial component that manages the startup and loading of the operating system on your device. It ensures that only authorized and secure firmware is loaded on the device.
Most Android devices have a locked bootloader by default, meaning users cannot flash custom ROMs, kernels, or recovery images. Manufacturers do this to maintain the device’s stability and security and prevent users from inadvertently damaging or voiding the warranty.
Unlocking the bootloader allows users to gain more control over their devices, enabling them to install custom ROMs, recoveries, and root their devices for administrative access. However, it’s essential to understand that unlocking the bootloader might void the warranty, expose the device to security risks, and even cause potential hardware or software issues if not done correctly. It’s always recommended to proceed cautiously and follow reliable guides when attempting to unlock a device’s bootloader.
Advantages of Unlocking the Bootloader
There are several advantages of unlocking a bootloader along with negatives as well. But, in a nutshell, these are the advantages you will gain if you unlock the bootloader of your device;
- Unlocking the bootloader will allow you to root your phone at any time.
- You can install any Custom ROM on your phone.
- Moreover, you can flash the files on your phone without losing any data.
- You can toggle with the system settings in detail and also install different mod APKs on your device.
- Remove the preinstalled bloatware, which is basically the pre-loaded applications on your device.
- You can Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet.
What is Mi Flash Unlock Tool?
Mi Flash Unlock Tool is the official tool by Xiaomi, that lets the user unlock the bootloader on their phones. Moreover, you can use this tool irrespective of any version of Xiaomi’s custom UI, i.e., MIUI. After unlocking the bootloader of your Xiaomi phone, you can go ahead and root your phone and install custom ROMs, modded apps, etc. on your phone to enhance the features of your phone. Previously, all Xiaomi phones used to come with a locked bootloader, but due to certain security reasons, Xiaomi locked the bootloader and gave the users an official Tool to unlock the bootloader.
Download Official Xiaomi Mi Flash Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51
Here is more information about this update and the Mi Flash Unlock Tool you need to know. The link for download is also provided in this section.
|File Name||Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1030.37|
|File Size||22.61 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
Download Required Files
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.813.51: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.707.49: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v4.5.514.47: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1128.45: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1108.44: Download
Mi Unlock Tool v3.5.1030.37: Download
Mi Unlock Tool V3.3.525.23: Download
Official Changelog of the Update
- Added the “clean all user data” option during the unlocking process.
- Added device driver detection option under “About.”
- Added “check for update” for Mi Unlock App under “About.”
- Optimize device detection and connectivity issue.
Below is a list of the compatible device supporting Mi Flash Unlock Tool. In case one has any of the following devices, they can make use of the Mi Unlock flash tool to unlock the bootloader of the Mi device;
|Mi Supported Device||Redmi Supported Device||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 1/ 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Go||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 2 / 3||Xiaomi Redmi / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 4 / 4i||Xiaomi Redmi 1 / 1S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S|
|Xiaomi Mi 5||Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+|
|Xiaomi Mi 5s||Xiaomi Redmi 4||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 5c||Xiaomi Redmi 4X||Xiaomi Redmi K40|
|Xiaomi Mi 5x||Xiaomi Redmi 4A||Xiaomi Redmi K30S|
|Xiaomi Mi 6||Xiaomi Redmi Y1||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (China)|
|Xiaomi Mi 6x||Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021|
|Xiaomi Mi 8||Xiaomi Redmi 5||Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G / 4G||Poco Supported Device|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Prime||Poco F1|
|Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3||Poco X2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MediaTek||Poco M2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 / 4X||Poco F2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek||Poco M2|
|Xiaomi Mi Max||Xiaomi Redmi Note||Poco X3 NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A||Poco C3|
|Xiaomi Mi Max 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Prime||Poco M3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note / Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5||Poco F3|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus||Poco X3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro||Poco M3 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix||Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro||Poco M2 Reloaded|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Black Shark Models|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 6||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi A1||Xiaomi Redmi 6A||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi A2||Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi A2 lite||Xiaomi Redmi S2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 2||Xiaomi Redmi Y2||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 3||Xiaomi Redmi Y3||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4||Xiaomi Redmi 7||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus||Xiaomi Redmi 7A||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad / 7.9||Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark Helo|
|Xiaomi Mi Play||Xiaomi Redmi K20||Xiaomi Black Shark 2|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9e||Xiaomi Redmi 8A||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi CC9||Xiaomi Redmi 8||Xiaomi Black Shark 3S|
|Xiaomi Mi A3||Xiaomi Redmi 8 Dual||Xiaomi Black Shark 4|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite||Redmi K30||Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro||Redmi K30 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G||Redmi Note 8T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro|
|Mi Note 10||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9|
|Mi Note 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi 9C|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi 9A|
|Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G||Xiaomi Redmi 9i|
|Xiaomi Mi 10S||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11||Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11i||Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro||Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra|
|Xiaomi Mi 11X||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold||Xiaomi Redmi 9T|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro||Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G|
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G||Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G|
Official Warning From Xiaomi
How to Use the Mi Flash Unlock Tool v3.3.525.23
Before we head straight to the steps on how to unlock your bootloader using this flash tool, you need to prepared with the below mentioned things;
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool from the link given above.
- Enable USB Debugging. You can do so by following; Go to Settings. Then go to About Phone and tap on MIUI Version for 7 times. Then again head to Settings>> More>> Developer Options>> Enable USB Debugging.
- Install good, reliable, and Working USB Drivers.
- Request Xiaomi for Unlock Permissions.
Send Unlock Request to Xiaomi
- Go to the Unlock Request page by clicking here.
- Click on the Unlock Now button.
- On the next page, log in to your MI Account. In case you don’t have an account, create one.
- Ensure you are also using the same account on your Xiaomi Device.
- Once you have signed in, fill in the form by entering your Name, Country name, Mobile phone number, and fill the captcha.
- Accept the disclaimer and then choose an appropriate reason for unlocking your device.
- Finally, click on the Apply Now button.
- Your number will be verified through an OTP.
- You will be shown the risks involved with unlocking too.
- Moreover, in a few days, you will receive an approval notification via SMS.
- Note that this approval may take even more than 10 days. Just be patient.
Unlock Your Device’s Bootloader
Once you are done with all the procedures mentioned above, you can safely unlock the bootloader in your device. Follow the steps below and ensure you do not skip any step as it may result in bricking or any permanent damage to your phone.
- To start off the procedure with, download and extract Mi Flash Unlock tool on your PC.
- Once extracted, open the program.
- You will be asked whether you agree with the conditions or not for using this tool. Just click “Agree” on the disclaimer.
- Now, sign in to your Mi Account that you have on the device you are using i.e. the one you mentioned to request permissions to Unlock Bootloader.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be prompted that your device is not connected.
- You need to connect your device to your PC/Laptop with the help of a USB Cable.
- Moreover, you also need to install the USB Drivers from the links mentioned above that are meant for your device.
- Connect your Xiaomi Device to the PC via a good and reliable USB Cable.
- Now in the Fastboot mode, connect your device.
- You can enter into the Fastboot mode by switching off the device and then clicking the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- The unlock bootloader process will begin shortly. Just be patient till then.
- After the successful unlocking of the bootloader of your Xiaomi device, click on Reboot.
- Now that your bootloader is unlocked, you can root your device or unroot it.
- Moreover, you can also flash Custom ROMs, Fastboot ROMS, install a custom recovery, etc.
So, there you have it from my side in this article. This guide will help you unlock your Xiaomi or Mi device easily, safely, and officially. This tool has been officially released by Xiaomi, and you need approval to unlock your device. One important thing to note is that you need to give an appropriate reason for why you want to unlock your device, as vague reasons might not get approval. Moreover, you must create a backup of all your files and data before unlocking your device as this procedure will wipe off all the data on your smartphone. Please let us know if this guide was helpful, and comment below if you have faced any issues with the above-mentioned steps.
Thanks for sharing this.
The system has been deestroyed
how about mi flash unlock tool for redmi note 11?
lpcef.dll file is not found. it is corrupted.