Everyone may not have fast internet access all the time. This can be a hindrance when you are watching a dozen of TV shows and movies on any OTT platform. Thankfully, all the major online entertainment portals allow their subscribers to download the video content from the website or from the smartphone app. In this guide, I will tell you how to download movies on Hulu. Not only movies, but you can also download other TV shows.
Let me tell you that the guide will work only if you are a legit paid subscriber of Hulu. If you think I’m going to share some hack for free streaming, then unfortunately you are wrong. It’s just that internet availability is always an issue. Besides, some people want to easily access the content without doing endless surfing and searching if they wish to watch a TV show or a movie more than once. If they download the movies or the TV series, they can simply open the website/app and watch it from their own profile.
Related | How to Fix Hulu Error Code DRMCDM78
How to Download Shows or Movies on Hulu?
Th process of downloading any TV series or movie is pretty straight forward.
- Launch the Hulu app
- Search for your choice of movie or TV show
- Open the video for streaming
- There would be a down arrow icon. Tap on it to begin the download
- There will be a check icon that you can see beside the downloaded episode
- You can use that to expand and see the details of the episode or delete the downloaded episode manually.
Setting the Video Quality
You can set the video quality to be of high quality or standard quality for viewing after downloading. The only downside is more data will be consumed to download the high-quality video. Also, depending upon your network, a high-quality video will take time to download.
- In the Downloads section go to Settings > Video Quality
- It is pre-set to Standard quality. You can change it to High quality.
If you do not have access to a WiFi network, then enable the cellular download option. Your active data plan will be spent on downloading the video
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how you can easily download movies and TV series from the Hulu app on your smartphone/tablet. Try this out and enjoy your favorite shows even when there is no internet connectivity available.
- How to Get Free Disney Plus Subscription on Your Devices
- How to Identify and Find Fonts from Images
- Hulu Error Code PLRUNK15 and PLAREQ17: How to Fix