A free-to-use software updater tool, Patch My PC, check for updates like other programs and automatically install the patches for you. However, if you don’t like the automatic downloading feature, you can turn it off. You also got a manual update option in Patch My PC program. Meanwhile, you need not worry about the compatibility issue because it works on Windows 7, 8, 10, or even an older version of Windows t00. Surprisingly, most people don’t know how to download my PC’s latest PC on their windows PC.
If we talk about the Patch My PC, it recently rolls out Patch My PC updater version 18.104.22.168 on 4 March 2021. Newer versions bring many new features. You can now easily update your outdated software without touching your mouse. For more info about the Patch My PC, you need to follow the guide till the end.
Download Patch My PC – 2021 Latest Update
Downloading Patch My PC on your PC isn’t a tough task to do. You need to follow the steps that we discuss further in this article. Interestingly, you do not need to look for the downloading links or any web browser because Patch My PC updates all your outdated software within the Patch My PC program itself.
You will get over 400 + programs that you can update with the Patch My PC application. You can update the software such as security software including iTunes, Skype, QuickTime, Wise Registry Cleaner, Java, 7-Zip, and web browsers. However, before updating programs using the Patch My PC, you need to create a Restore Point on your PC.
Features of Patch My PC
- There are no bloatware pop-ups during the installations.
- You got options to install the 32-bit programs on 64-bit OS.
- Using Patch, My PC enables you to uninstall multiple programs.
- Normally, the scan time is less than 1 second.
- It disables the restart process while performing the application process.
Steps to Download and Install the Patch My PC
If you’re looking to download the Patch My PC software, then you are in the right place. Follow the procedure step-by-step given below:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Patch My PC software.
- After that, navigate through the site and download the latest version available from the download section.
- Well, you got two options to download the Patch My PC software. So, you can choose any one of them, either a free trial or paid version.
- Once you’re done with the downloading process, extract it to your desired location. Then, select the run as administrator option to open the PatchMyPC.exe.
- Now, a setup page will appear. You need to click on the Next button to start the installation process.
- After that, read all the end users’ license agreements and then hit the enter key. Then, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation process.
That’s it. Once the installation is completed, you can use the program to fix any outdated software issue.