From this post, you could download and install the RTX 2070 Super Drivers for your Windows 11/10 PC. The graphics driver softwares beholds a plethora of useful functionalities. And if your PC boast of the powerful RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card, then you have check-marked one-half of the optimal performance usage of the GPU.
However, to effectively manage it and tweak its settings as per the system requirements, it is extremely important to get hold of its software side components as well. And in this guide, we will help you with just that. Given here are the detailed instructions to download and install the RTX 2070 Super Drivers on your Windows 11/10 PC. Follow along.
Download and Install RTX 2070 Super Drivers for Windows 11/10
Before you begin with the driver installation, it is highly recommended that you take a backup of your current system configuration. Likewise, these drivers bring in quite a few noteworthy features and optimizations that are worthy of your attention. Let’s check them out:
The RTX 2070 Super Drivers
- To begin with, since the Outriders game comes with the NVIDIA DLSS technology, you could count on direct support from these Game Ready Drivers.
- Furthermore, there’s also the support for DIRT 5’s new ray tracing.
- Likewise, optimizations and day-1 support to the Evil Genius 2: World Domination, as well as the KINGDOM HEARTS series, are also on the cards.
- Then if we turn our attention towards the Gaming Technology, there is an added support for Resizable BAR, which is valid across the GeForce RTX 30 Series.
- Not to mention the fact that there’s also support for the virtualization on GeForce GPUs, although, it’s still in a beta stage.
Download and Install
Now that you are aware of RTX 2070 Super driver’s feature set, it’s time to get hold of these drivers for your Windows 11/10 PC. Here’s how it could be done:
- Head over to the NVIDIA Driver Downloads Page.
- Now input the following details:
- Product Type: GeForce
- Product Series: GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebook)
- Products: GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Download Type: Game Ready Driver (GRD)
- Language: English (US)
- Once you have entered this information, hit the Search button.
- Then click on the Download button and wait for the drivers to be downloaded.
- Once done, launch its 465.89-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe file
- Then proceed with the on-screen instructions to install it onto your PC.
- As soon as the installation gets complete, restart your PC once.
That’s it. These were the steps to download and install the RTX 2070 Super Drivers on Windows 11/10 PC. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned instructions, let us know in the comments section. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.