The TPS Xiaomi Tool is one of the most useful utility tools for the Windows platform that allows you to Unlock or Disable Mi Account for your Xiaomi devices. It basically bypasses Mi Account unofficially with bootloader unlock and examine point finder. The Miko Force team develops this tool, and all credits go to them. If you’re also a Xiaomi device user and want to unlock or disable your Mi account, then you can download TPS Xiaomi Tool – Latest 2020 Version from here.
Though the advanced users can skip the Mi account issues using the Qualcomm 9008 com port method or the Fastboot method, this tool supports most of the Xiaomi (Mi and Redmi) devices. If, in case, your registered SIM card is missing, which was used to verify the Mi account, and you want to disable or activate that Mi account, this tool will help you out. Now, let’s check out some of the useful features below.
Also Read: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
Features of TPS Xiaomi Tool
- Mi Account Unlock On EDL 9008
- Fastboot Remove From Various Model
- Bypass or Disable Mi Account
- Check All Xiaomi Devices Information
- Reboot Xiaomi Menu & More
- Unofficial Bootloader Unlock for all Xiaomi Devices
- Reset Xiaomi Devices
Also Read: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool for Windows
How to Use TPS Xiaomi Tool
To unlock the Mi Account on any of your Xiaomi devices, either you can follow the fastboot method or EDL method.
1. Fastboot Method
- Switch off your Xiaomi device > Press and hold both Power + Volume Down buttons until the Fastboot logo appears on your handset.
2. EDL Method
- First of all, you will need to install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC and enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Open a command window in the computer and type the following commands:
adb reboot edl
- You may get a pop-up message on your device display. Just allow ADB access.
- In the TPS Xiaomi tool interface, the connected device status will be shown in the ADB mode or Fastboot mode in green.
- Next, select the handset and click on the given button, like Remove, Backup, Erase, Restore, Bypass, and Disable.
That’s it. We hope you’ve found this article useful. If you’ve any queries, you can comment below.