Vivo is one of the popular Chinese smartphone brands in the mobile market that offers pretty good Android smartphones. It has a wide range of userbase across the globe and especially the mobile camera lovers prefer Vivo smartphones in its price segment. Now, if you’re a Vivo device user and want to connect your handset to the PC/Laptop, you can Download Vivo MTP Drivers for any Vivo series device.
If you don’t know, USB Drivers are one of the most useful tools for Android smartphones to connect and transfer files or sync between the handset and Windows computer. By connecting your Vivo device, you can simply communicate with the PC and can sync or transfer files or even flash any custom file as well. Without using a USB Driver, you can’t connect your device to the PC for data transferring or flashing in a stable way. You can also install it on your Mac.
Vivo MTP Drivers for any Vivo series device
Mostly, users install USB Drivers on the computer to flash stock firmware on their devices by using ADB & Fastboot command which requires a stable connection between the device and PC. This MTP Driver supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit & 64-bit) versions. You will just need to download and install it on your computer.
Steps to Install
- Download the MTP Drivers zip file on your PC > Double-click on the .exe file.
- It will prompt a User Account Control > Click on Yes.
- Then click on Install Now in the installation wizard.
- You may get a windows security pop-up> Click on Install and Finish.
Alternatively, you can follow another method to install the MTP driver.
- Download the MTP Driver on your computer.
- Right-click on My Computer > Click on Manage.
- Select Devices > Click on Portable Devices.
- Right-click on the Vivo device icon > Click on update driver.
- Select the downloaded Vivo MTP drivers file/folder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions of the installation wizard.
- Click on Finish.
Install Vivo MTP Drivers on Mac
- For Mac, download the USB Driver from the link above.
- Extract the RAR file and double-click on the AndroidFileTransfer.dmg file.
- It will open after verification > Drag the AndroidFileTransfer file to the application folder.
- It will start installing the Driver.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope this article was helpful to you. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.