Motorola Moto E6s (fijisc) launched in the year 2020 which came out of the box with Android 10. In this tutorial, we will help you to flash the stock firmware on Motorola E6s XT2053-5.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
The Need to Flash Stock Firmware on Moto E6s
One common query that would come to your mind is why to manually flash the firmware when the device would be getting the OTA updates. Well, this is quite a concern from your end. So here’s the thing. The OEM usually releases the updates in batches. In other words, this is a staged rollout where not everyone gets the update at one go. But if you have got hold of the update package, then you could easily cut this wait time and manually flash the stock firmware right away.
Then if you are among the tech enthusiasts, you might consider going for device modifications. These would include the likes of unlocking bootloader, flashing custom recoveries, or rooting it via Magisk. While on one side all these would end up adding new features to your device. However, on the other hand, a slight mistake would end up your device in a boot loop or soft-brick state. But even then you could bring back your device from dead by flashing the stock firmware onto your Moto E6s device. And in this guide, we will help you with just that.
Steps to Install Motorola XT2053-5 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Now, if you’re ready to flash the stock firmware manually on your Moto E6s XT2053-5 device then you need to download the flash tool, firmware file, and necessary drivers. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
- This ROM is supported for the Moto E6s XT2053-5 (fijisc) variant only.
- Make sure that your device should be charged at least 50% or higher.
- You will require a PC or Laptop with a USB Data Cable.
- We always recommend our readers take a full data backup of the device for safety purposes.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers and Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool on your PC
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Motorola XT2053-5 Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: QOH30.191-6
Android Version: 10
Firmware Installation Guide:
Check out the firmware flashing guide below for the Moto E6s XT2053-5. First, make sure to install or extract the adb and fastboot tool on your PC. Now enter the bootloader on your device.
Step 1. Bootloader Mode
Enter bootloader mode on your phone. To boot first, turn your phone off. Once your device turned off completely, press and hold volume down, and turn it on. You should see the bootloader screen.
Step 2. Connect Your Device to PC:
After booting your Moto E6s into bootloader mode, now connect it to the PC using the USB Cable.
Step 3. Download Stock ROM/Firmware:
To get the full ROM, you can use the LMSA or Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool. Download the zip file and copy it somewhere on your PC. LMSA tool will unzip the file and will remove the zip file you downloaded.
You can also download the full stock ROM from the above download flash file section on this guide.
Step 4. Flashing Guide:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Moto E6S, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Moto E6S
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.