Among Us continues to become more and more popular with the surge of active players across the globe. Though InnerSloth has managed to keep the game running in multiple servers according to the major regions, some of the players may find it very difficult to join the game online or stay in the game for a long time due to the server related issues. Recently, plenty of unfortunate Among Us players are getting the Reliable Packet 1 (size+15) was not ack’d after server disconnecting issue very occasionally.
So, if you’re also one of the victims and can’t understand what to do properly to resolve this issue or be able to join in the game online with your friends, check out this easy troubleshooting guide to resolve this problem. Though the problem seems quite complex for the players to understand or fix completely, that’s not the case at all.
Surely, due to the huge surge in the Among Us popularity over the world, both the developers and players are experiencing some issues with the server connectivity & nothing else. Meanwhile, it’s also worth mentioning that it’s quite time-consuming for the Indie game developers to investigate and fix the issue quickly compared to AAA titles. However, there is a temporary workaround already with us that you need to know as well.
Fix Among Us Reliable Packet 1 (size+15) was not ack’d after
This error message particularly happens only when Among Us players are trying to join the game online or logging into the game. It mainly prevents players from joining a lobby or creating a party with one or multiple friends online. Additionally, the error message is something that not everyone will understand what’s going on actually.
However, due to the packet size mention in the error message, some of the players may start checking their internet connection, whether it’s working properly or not. However, we’ll suggest you check the internet connection multiple times in both wired and wireless modes. If everything works fine from your end, there must be some issues with the Among Us game servers. Additionally, we’ve already experienced the Among Us game servers disconnecting issues in recent days.
So, what to do actually? Let’s follow the steps below:
- According to the plenty of affected players, they have literally fixed the particular Packet 1 (size+15) issue by changing the server region from the current to another.
- If your server region is set to Asia, then make sure to change it to North America or Europe simultaneously until you can join the game online.
- However, if switching between the servers doesn’t work for you, you can also try using the VPN service to change the server location.
- This error mostly appearing during the prime time of the gaming hours as well. So, it may also be possible that there is no suitable solution for all of the affected players right now, and you may have to wait for the slightly odd timing to get into the gameplay instead of the busy schedule.
- A busy schedule means more and more active players are trying to join or already play the game for a while. So, the server overload will definitely try to eliminate newer players from the crowded region.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, let us know in the comment below.