Are you getting the random “Server Disconnected” error on your Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on your PC? If yes then you should check out this troubleshooting guide to easily fix COD Black Ops Cold War Error BLZBNTBGS00000BC6 | Server Disconnected problem. Talking about the particular error, it’s none other than a server connectivity error with Blizzard’s Battle.net launcher. A similar kind of problem is continuing over a few years for most of the Call of Duty games.
Now, plenty of unfortunate Black Ops Cold War players are also encountering the same server disconnected error notice along with the BLZBNTBGS00000BC6 error code. Needless to say that the newly launched COD Black Ops Cold War has received an overwhelming response across the globe and due to the effect or pandemic, the number of active players is quite higher than usual. So, it’s expected to have some server downtime or glitch or even maintenance issue with Blizzard.
Fix: Black Ops Cold War Error BLZBNTBGS00000BC6 | Server Disconnected
To be very specific, some of the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War PC players are getting an error message that says “SERVER DISCONNECTED. Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again. Error Code: BLZBNTBGS00000BC6.” Meanwhile, the affected players can also check for the Activision Server Status here on a behalf of the COD BOCW.
Additionally, Blizzard has shared a couple of troubleshooting steps on their official forum which also can come in handy for most of the players. Now, if the servers are working fine, maybe the problem is at your end. Luckily, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that should work for most of the affected players. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
- First, make sure to update your game as well as the Blizzard launcher to its latest version.
- Next, you should switch your internet connection according to your current usage. If you’re using a wired internet then try using wireless internet or vice versa.
- If in case, the wireless network is working well with other online games then you should try resetting your network device like router/modem.
- Ensure to close all the unnecessary background running applications on your PC via the Task Manager.
- If none of the above methods worked for you, try flushing your DNS by following the steps below:
- Press Windows key > Type CMD and right-click on the Command Prompt.
- Now, click on Run as administrator > Type ipconfig /release in the command prompt window and hit Enter.
- Then you’ll need to wait for a few seconds until you see that the IP address has been released.
- Next, type ipconfig /renew and hit Enter in the command prompt window.
- Then wait for a couple of seconds until you see that the IP address has been re-established.
- Once done, type ipconfig /flushdns and hit Enter to flush the DNS.
- Finally, close the command prompt window and restart your PC to check for the error.
- You should also try using a VPN or a Proxy Server to check whether the Black Ops Cold War Error BLZBNTBGS00000BC6 | Server Disconnected issue has been fixed or not.
- Try booting your computer in the Safe Mode. To do that:
- Press Windows + R keys to open up the Run dialog box.
- Type msconfig and press Enter to open up the System Configuration window.
- Click on Services > Click to enable Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Select Disable all > Click on Startup > Open Task Manager > Select higher memory/CPU consuming services one by one and click on End Task.
- You can also try using the Google DNS server address. To do this:
- Press Windows + I keys to open up Windows Settings > Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Change adapter options > Right-click on your active connection and select Properties.
- Double-click on the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ > Click on ‘Use the following DNS server addresses and input 22.214.171.124 as a primary and 126.96.36.199 as a secondary one.
- Click on OK to save changes and restart your PC to check for the error again.
- Now, if in case, none of the steps worked for you, make sure to send a log goblin file to this email address: email@example.com and also ensure to put ‘BDA Constant Disconnection ’ as a subject title.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, let us know in the comment below.