If you are facing issues with the Disney Plus Login Button not working then I will troubleshoot the problem for you. Many users have reported this error while trying to log into their accounts. The login button simply stays unresponsive. This problem can happen irrespective of any browser you use. Interestingly, the user receives no error code. This further complicates the problem. As there is no error code it becomes harder top specify the cause and implement a suitable troubleshoot technique.
In this guide, I have put up various working solutions that will fix up the issue. Some of the fixes are discovered by the Disney Plus users and they claim those fixes work. Apart from that, various simple fixes will make the login button work again. So, let’s get into the guide.
Also Read: How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 43?
Table of Contents
- 1 Why does Disney Plus Login Button Does not Work?
- 2 Working Troubleshoot Methods
- 2.1 Try to Use Your Browser in the Incognito Mode
- 2.2 Disable VPN to Fix the Unresponsive Disney plus Login button
- 2.3 Try to Switch to WiFi Network instead of Using LTE
- 2.4 Fixing the Error Code 83
- 2.5 Is Disney Plus Server Down?
- 2.6 Use the Glitch To Your Advantage
- 2.7 Disable the Ad Blocker
- 2.8 Reset the Router
- 2.9 Register Complaint with Customer Care
Why does Disney Plus Login Button Does not Work?
Here are a few primary reasons that can cause the login button to become unresponsive.
- Restriction set by ISP
- IP of your device blocked by Disney Plus
- Adblockers and other browser extensions are interrupting the login function
- Active VPN is causing the Disney Plus login button to malfunction
- Firmware corruption of your router
Working Troubleshoot Methods
Let’s take a look at the various working to troubleshoot that solves this issue of the login button not working.
Try to Use Your Browser in the Incognito Mode
There is a Reddit user who says that using the browser in incognito mode the Disney plus login button issue was resolved easily.
- Launch your browser [all the major browsers have Incognito mode feature]
- Go to the button that triggers the menu and other settings option for that browser
- Then select New Incognito Window
- Now, load the Disney Plus login page and enter your credentials
If you are using any VPN actively but you do not require it for using on Disney Plus, then disable the VPN. Normally, these tools have extensions in the browser toolbar. Simply click and deactivate them. Maybe Disney Plus is trying to block those IP addresses (mean your device being one) that are trying to use a VPN.
Try to Switch to WiFi Network instead of Using LTE
While lurking around in Reddit, I came across another user who says Disney Plus login works fine when using the device with a WiFi network. However, upon switching to LTE the login button becomes unresponsive. If the fix works mean there is no harm in trying it out. So, try to switch back and forth between LTE and WiFi to see with which connection you can log in to your Disney Plus account.
Fixing the Error Code 83
Earlier I mentioned that in most cases the users do not get any error code when they face the Disney Plus login button error. However, there a few other users that do see the Error code 83 but it’s quite random. In the next instance they face the log-in issue, there is no error code. The Error Code 83 happens due to issues with internet connectivity, any problem in the server, or due to device incompatibility.
If you happen to face the login problem and get Error Code 83, then here is the complete guide to fix the Error Code 83 on Disney Plus. Try this guide and see whether it fixes up the unresponsive login issue or not. if the problem doesn’t solve then move to the next workaround.
Is Disney Plus Server Down?
Now, if for some reason regarding fixing any technical snag or for some maintenance, Disney Plus servers are down, then you may face this issue. This problem with login will also happen if there is some bug that commonly affected various regions around the globe, then maybe the developers will take the server down for immediate patching of the issue.
Then how would a regular user know if the Disney Plus server is down or any problem has happened.? Well, for that you have to head to Downdetector.com. There you can use the search option to look if Disney Plus has any ongoing issues or not.? The platform will detail out the error, which are the affected regions, what was the time frame during which the server was down.
Use the Glitch To Your Advantage
Some users have reported that if there is a temporary glitch regarding the Disney Plus login button then you can try a neat little trick. On the login page, there is also a sign-up option.
- First, click on the Sign-up Now button on the Disney Plus website
- Then immediately click on the login button.
- If you get redirected to enter your credentials, then do so and access your account with Disney Plus.
This trick did work for a few users. Try it out and see whether this makes any difference in solving the Disney Plus login issue.
Disable the Ad Blocker
This is an interesting troubleshoot that has fixed the login problem for a number of users. If you are using an ad blocker program, then either disable it or whitelist Disney Plus so that the extension doesn’t interfere with any function of the Disney plus.
Similarly, if you have installed any other plugins or extensions, then try to disable them and see upon disabling which plugin the login problem gets fixed. Then keep that plugin disabled or remove it entirely from your PC.
Reset the Router
As I mentioned earlier, a corrupted firmware of the router may cause the Disney Plus Login button to go unresponsive. So, try to update the firmware of your router. If that is not possible the only way left is to reset it completely. You can also call it a factory reset. As this is a reset, you have to create a new username, password, SSID, etc. All the old information will delete as soon as you reset the router.
- Disconnect all the cables. Only keep the power cable in connection
- Long press the reset button till the LEDs flash. Once they flash, release the reset button
- Once the light of the power indicator turns to green, connect the router to the PC and your internet provider’s cable.
- Once the internet is available, open the website of Disney Plus. Try to login to your account.
If the issue of login was happening due to firmware corruption of the router, then it should be fixed now.
Register Complaint with Customer Care
If none of the above troubleshooting methods worked for you, then the most ideal way to redress the problem is registering a complaint with the official customer care of Disney Plus. You can either send then an email or better if you describe your issues on their social media handles and then tag them or send them a DM. Then they will assist you and let you know what to do to solve the login problem.
So, that’s all about the Disney Plus login button error and how you can try to fix the issue on your own. Try these troubleshoot methods and do let us know in the comments which method solved the login problem. I hope that this guide was useful to you.