Are you a Xiaomi Mi A3 device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Xiaomi Mi A3 device easily.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi A3 by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Xiaomi Mi A3 model.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications: Overview
The Mi A3 features a 6.1-inch HD+ OLED display with 720×1560 pixels resolution having a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. It’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with dot drop notch. This device is powered by 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset with 4GB of RAM. The storage is 64GB inbuilt which can be expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
The device runs on the Android 9.0 Pie Stock UI out-of-the-box. It packs a non-removable Li-Po 4,030 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging support. Most importantly, it has an in-display Fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock feature.
Xiaomi Mi A-series devices always offer great camera quality like any affordable flagship killer camera. This device packs a 48MP primary camera (f/1.79), a secondary 8MP camera (f/2.2), and a third 2MP camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus and an LED flash as well. While the front features a 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens along with AI modes.
In terms of the connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, IR Blaster, USB Type-C port, FM Radio, 3G/4G LTE, etc. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light, gyro, proximity, and fingerprint sensor. The Xiaomi Mi A3 measures 153.48×71.85×8.50 mm and weighs 173.80 grams. It’s available in three colors such as Not Just Blue, More Than White, and Kind of Gray color.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi A3
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Xiaomi Mi A3 device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- Download Flash tool: QPST or QFIL Tool
- Xiaomi Mi A3 QCN File (zip) – Link
- Download QCN Rebuilder Tool
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- This guide and QCN file are for the Xiaomi Mi A3 model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Xiaomi Mi A3 QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* or use any method to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Xiaomi Mi A3. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.