Ubisoft Entertainment is a video game company that has developed multiple video game franchises like Rayman, Assassin’s Creed, Raving Rabbids, Tom Clancy, Prince of Persia, Far Cry, Just Dance, Hyper Scape, and more. Now, coming to the topic, Ubisoft Club is a free and exclusive service where users can easily get benefits by using the Ubisoft account. Whereas, Xbox One is one of the popular gaming consoles for video gamers. However, some of the users are reporting that the Ubisoft Club won’t open on Xbox One console. If you’re also facing the similar issue, then check this troubleshooting guide.
According to the affected Ubisoft Club users on the Xbox One console, they can’t open the Ubisoft Club on any of their Ubisoft accounts. That means they can’t have stuff from the service even if logged into the account properly. However, some of the Xbox One users have unlinked their Ubisoft account from the console and now they can’t even load the Ubisoft. Are you also one of them? Let’s take a quick look at some of the possible solutions below.
How to Fix If Ubisoft Club Won’t Open On Xbox One
So, if in case, you’re encountering issues with the game on the Xbox One, check out the steps below.
- Ensure that your Xbox One firmware is up-to-date. All you need to do is go to the Settings menu > Devices and accessories > Xbox One Wireless Controller > Choose Update > Select Continue and allow the update.
- Simply power cycle your console. Turn off the Xbox One console by manually pressing & holding the Power button for 10 seconds until the console turns off > Unplug all the power cable from the console > Wait for a couple of seconds > Plug back in and turn it on again.
- Disconnect your console from the internet by unplugging the ethernet cable or turning on the router. Once turned off the internet, run the game again > Then reconnect to the internet and check for the issue.
- If in case, you’re using the another Xbox One console, then try running the game there to check for the issue properly.
- You can also set your Xbox One console as the Home Console. Just press the Xbox button on the console > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation > Select My home Xbox > Choose Make this my home Xbox.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve successfully solved the Ubisoft Club issue on your Xbox One console. Feel free to ask in the comment below for other queries.