In this guide you will learn on How to Flash TWRP Recovery on any Samsung Phone. If you are here, then you probably eager to try custom ROM or Rooting and also modding. Yes Rooting and installing Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM will always allow you to try most of the latest released Android OS on your phone before the official Stock ROM release.
Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on any Samsung Phone. The procedure given below is only for any Samsung Phone, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
How to Flash TWRP Recovery on any Samsung Phone
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your phone. If you have a TWRP Recovery On any Samsung Phone, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- This will work only on any Samsung Phone.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Download TWRP Recovery for your Samsung Smartphone Here. (Here you will find the list of smartphone, you can search for your phone with model name)
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR How to Flash TWRP Recovery On any Samsung Phone
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator (If there is a pop-up regarding Installing ADB drivers let it finish, it usually updates)
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin (also make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so don’t worry about it, just verify COM is lit up)
- Add the Recovery TWRP .tar file which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button and load it inside it
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see
- Also, Uncheck the Auto Reboot if you installing for the first time
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few seconds until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS
- Restart the phone into recovery by Holding POWER + HOME + VOL UP.
- Voila! Now you have a TWRP Recovery on your phone.
Here is the full Guide on How to install Root using TWRP Recovery.
So Hope you have understood on How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung smartphone, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.