Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About Samsung Galaxy A8 2016:
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Exynos 7420 Octa coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 comes with 16MP (f/1.9, autofocus, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It has a fingerprint sensor mounted on the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A8 2016
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A8 2016
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Stock Firmware collection Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||Security Patch Level|
|A810YZZTU1BRA1||January 2018 Security|
|A810FXXU1BQJ1||August 2017 Security|
|A810FXXU1AQA2||August 2017 Security|
|A810FXXU1BQH3||August 2017 Security|
|A810SKSU1BQH1||August 2017 Security|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Samsung Galaxy A8 2016. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.