On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Huawei Honor 10X Lite DNN-LX9 DNN-L29/B. Well, the device runs out of the box with Android 10 under Magic UI 3.1 which is powered by the Kirin 710A processor.
To install the firmware flash file on Huawei Honor 10X Lite DNN-LX9 DNN-L29/B, you need to download the software called the Huawei Flash tool. This method simple and easy.
Stock ROM and its importance in Smartphones
Stock ROM is the operating system that comes pre-built when you buy the device from a retailer. Usually when a person needs to customize his device with custom ROMs and other modifications he opts to move on from the stock firmware. However, when things go wrong during any modification, reverting back to the stock ROM is the only option that can solve this issue.
By installing a stock ROM you can solve the issue of boot loop, device bricking. Besides, you can perform a system OS upgrade or downgrade as per your choice.
- Flash Stock to unbrick your Huawei Honor 10X Lite device
- Fix the device boot loop issue
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone software version
- Flash Stock ROM to unroot the device
- Fix bugs or lag or stutter on Huawei Honor 10X Lite device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Gain phone warranty again (if applicable)
Steps to Flash Firmware File on Huawei Honor 10X Lite
Now, before we get straight to the installation guide, make sure to follow the prerequisites section below and make sure you download the flash tools and drivers in your PC.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Huawei Honor 10X Lite. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
Stock Firmware Information
- Device Supported: Huawei Honor 10X Lite
- Model: DNN-LX9 DNN-L29/B
- Android OS: 10.0 Q
- User interface (UI): Magic UI 3.1
- Processor: Kirin 710A
- File: Software Update
- Gapps File: Included
Now, grab the stock firmware for the Huawei Honor 10X Lite from the link below.
Download Required Files:
Instructions to Install via Recovery:
Now, let’s go to the full depth installation guide. Here we have shared the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your Huawei Honor 10X Lite device.
1. Card Update Method
- Create a new folder called dload on your MicroSD card.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file on PC > Copy the UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on your MicroSD card.
- Switch off your handset > Long-press Vol Up + Vol Down + Power key together for a few seconds until the fastboot mode appears.
- You’ll see ‘Installing system update’ > Wait for a while > Your device will automatically reboot after flashing.
2. Manually Flash Stock ROM
- First of all, Download and extract the Huawei smartphone Multi Download Tool on your computer.
- Now, Download and Install the Huawei Handset Product Line Driver and Huawei USB Driver your PC.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file to open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click on the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for the password.
- Don’t put anything, just leave it blank and click on the Set button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click on Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via a USB cable with the Fastboot or Download Mode.
- Next, click on the Scan&Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and will take some time to install it.
- Once flashing done, restart your device.
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Huawei Honor 10X Lite. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubts, do let us know.