Sony Xperia 10 Plus handset was launched early this year as a budget segment device in terms of the specifications. Though Sony smartphones aren’t that affordable in price range than other devices. The device comes with a 6.5-inches Full-HD+ display with 21:9 aspect ratio. It’s powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC, 4GB RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage option. While the device runs on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box and packs a decent 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging support. So, if you’re using this device or plans to buy it, this guide is for you. Here we will share with you the full guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 10 Plus [Firmware Flash File] easily. Check out the full article.
Additionally, we can say that if you’re using the handset, it’s a better idea to update the system firmware to get most out of it. Some times, users may get bored with the Stock ROM and want to flash a Custom ROM which provides a lot of customizations and functionalities. But it isn’t that stable or secured compared to the official Stock Firmware. Meanwhile, by flashing the third-party firmware or root file or any mod file on your device, may occur system issues or bugs as well.
In this case, you may experience device bootloop issue, soft bricking issue, battery draining, lags, hiccups, slow performance, RAM Management issue, and more. So, in order to fix these issues, simply installing the Stock Firmware on your Sony Xperia 10 Plus will do the rest. If in case, if your device is new and under warranty period, with the Stock ROM you will get back the warranty, OTA updates, etc. We have provided the full depth guide, download links, requirements, etc.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The smartphone OEMs doesn’t provide that much of customizations or functionalities to the device by default. But it’s the most stable ROM according to the device model and Android version.
While most of the third-party firmware comes with system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may find battery issues, camera issues, network issues, basic features missing, lags, heating, slow down in performance, and more. But whenever you move to the Stock ROM, you can fix these issues easily. Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Sony Xperia 10 Plus device.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Get back to stock ROM to gain device warranty.
- Device Name: Sony Xperia 10 Plus
- Tool Supported: Xperia Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Stock Firmware Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Sony Xperia 10 Plus
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the Sony Xperia 10 Plus smartphone. The download link is given below.
Download Stock ROM File
Before beginning with the installation make sure to keep things ready by following the requirements.
- This ROM is for the Sony Xperia 10 Plus device model only. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Keep your phone battery charged up to 60% at least before installing the ROM.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required to connect your phone with the computer.
- Download and install Sony USB drivers on your Windows PC.
- You must have to download the Xperia Flash Tool in order to install the stock firmware.
- Enable Developer options and USB Debugging on your device.
Now let’s head over to the installation process. Check out the full installation process for the stock ROM on your Sony Xperia 10 Plus.Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Sony Xperia using Flash Tool
We hope that you have successfully installed the stock firmware on the Xperia 10 Plus device easily. In case if you’re facing any issue, you can write down in the comments below.