The ZTE Blade V10 Vita handset was launched early this year with Unisoc Spreadtrum SC9863A SoC. If you’re using this device and want to install the stock firmware, check out this guide. Here in this article, we’ve shared How to install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V10 Vita [Firmware Flash file]. We have also provided the download links, pre-requirements, and full installation guide as well.
ZTE Blade V10 Vita has a 6.26-inches IPS LCD HD+ display, Spreadtrum SC9863A chipset, Android 9 Pie, 2GB/3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage, and more. The handset offers a dual rear camera setup of a 13MP+2MP sensor along with an 8MP selfie camera. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB port, and NFC for 3GB only.
If you have rooted your device or flashed any Custom ROM and now you want to go back to the Stock Firmware, follow this guide. Additionally, your official stock ROM can also work slowly or you may get some error. Therefore, re-installing the Stock ROM will fix most of the common issues easily.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The smartphone OEMs don’t provide too many customizations or functions to the device by default. However, Stock ROMs offer the most stable and smooth user experience along with faster performance. The Stock Firmware always come with a smartphone by default.
Whereas, most of the Custom ROMs bring visual changes, customizations that users like to use. But it has so many bugs and software-related issues. Therefore, you may get battery draining, low performance, network issues, apps force closing, and more. By just installing the stock firmware on your device, your phone will run like a newer one.
Check out some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Unbrick your ZTE Blade V10 Vita device by flashing the Stock ROM.
- Fix the device bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade the software version.
- Flash Stock Firmware to unroot the device.
- Fix bugs or lag on your device
- Increase software performance, battery draining issue, OTA update issue
- Get back the device warranty again (if applicable)
- Device Model: ZTE Blade V10 Vita
- Tool Required: Spreadtrum Flash tool
- Processor: Unisoc Spreadtrum SC9863A
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- File: Stock ROM
- GApps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V10 Vita
Before doing anything, we need to have the Stock ROM file for the ZTE Blade V10 Vita. Check out the download link below.
- This guide and Stock ROM are for the ZTE Blade V10 Vita only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Plug the device to the charger and charge it fully.
- Make sure to take a complete backup without the Root of your device data. Additionally, if you’ve already installed Custom Recovery, take a Nandroid backup easily.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- ZTE Blade V10 Vita Stock Firmware – Download
- You will have to download the Spreadtrum Flash Tool on your PC and install it.
- Download the latest ZTE USB Drivers on your PC and install it. [You can also use Android USB Drivers]
- You will also require Download and Install the Spreadtrum USB Drivers on your computer.
Steps to Install:
After following all the requirements and download links, head over to the proper full-depth installation process below. Make sure to keep all things ready.
Let’s assume that this easy to use guide is helpful to you and now you can easily install the Stock ROM on the ZTE Blade V10 Vita model. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you’ve any queries.