New updates are added on May 19, 2020: A new GM developer update of the tvOS 13.4.5 is now available for the Apple TV. however, there is now information on what the new developer preview update for the tvOS 13.4.5 brings in for the device.
The tvOS 13.4.5 can be downloaded by going to General > Software update on your Apple TV. You will need to be a registered developer to download the update.
New updates are added on April 18, 2020: Apple has released the beta 2 of the tvOS 13.4.5 for Apple TV. Notably, this update is live only for the developers at the moment and is not available for public testers.
There is no information as to what this new beta 2 updates for the tvOS bring in. The tvOS 13.4.5 can be downloaded by going to General > Software update on your Apple TV. You will need to be a registered developer to download the update.
New updates are added on February 23, 2020: Apple has recently pushed in the tvOS 13 beta 2 updates for the Apple TV. If you are eager to install the update on your TV to experience new features of this new update then follow the guide the below. This software update brings multi-user support:
- Make note that tvOS 13 does not support Apple TV below Apple TV 4K or Apple TV 4th.
- Download the latest version of Xcode and Apple configurator.
- Install the latest version of macOS.
- Make sure that both Apple TV and Mac is connected to the WiFi network.
Steps to download tvOS 13 on your Apple TV
- Head over to the Apple’s Developer Website and sign in with your username and password.
- Turn ON Apple TV.
- Now on your Mac launch Xcode.
- Go to Windows>>Devices and Simulators in Xcode.
- Click on Devices.
- Head over to Settings>>Remotes and Devices>>Remote App and Devices.
- After pairing your Apple TV to your Mac, you will find a connection request.
- Enter the verification code and click connect.
- On your Mac, Apple Configurator.
- If you are setting up your Apple TV for the first time then, you need to click on Prepare.
- And in case you have already set up your Apple TV then, tap on Add>>Profiles.
- That’s it!
You have now successfully installed the tvOS 13.4 beta 2 update on your Apple TV. Let us know in the comments if you come across any issues.
Back in MWC 2019, Apple announced the latest Apple tvOS 13 which is meant for the Apple TV. Now if you are a developer then, there is a good piece of news as the Apple tvOS 13.4 Beta 1 and if you are interested in installing tvOS 13.4 beta 1 on your device then you are at the right place, as in this post, we will guide you on how to install tvOS 13.4 beta 1 on your Apple TV 4k. This public beta brings in new features and enhancements for the Apple TV.
However, note that along with the new features, betas also tag along bugs and issues with them. So, make sure that you are okay with it and proceed with this guide. Moreover, if you already have tvOS beta installed then head over to Settings>>Software Updates and Download the latest beta. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Install tvOS 13.4 Beta 1 on Apple TV 4K
Before you go ahead and install the tvOS 13.4 Beta on your device, you need to first enroll yourself with the beta program for which the steps are mentioned below:
How to register for Apple’s Beta Program
- Go to beta.apple.com.
- Click on Sign Up to get started.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap Sign in and that’s it!
How to enroll your Apple TV with tvOS 13 public beta
- Open Settings on your TV.
- Head over to Accounts>>iCloud, iTunes and App Store, or Game Center.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now go to Menu on your Siri remote>>System>>Software Updates>>turn Get Public Beta Updates ON>>click Get Public Beta Updates>>Agree.
How to install tvOS 13 Public Beta
- Open Settings on your Apple TV.
- Head over to System>>Software Updates>>Update Software >>Download and Install.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to install the tvOS 13.4 beta update on your Apple TV. Let us know in the comments below if you liked this post or not. Until the next post…Cheers!